III.

Hi mr. Sun

"D-dahy---

"Let's go!" Dahyun quickly stood up and grabbed Sana's hand then pulled her outside.

Sana was confused.

"Wait. Dahyun." She was legit, confused. But Dahyun won't stop walking, I mean, running. She's dragging Sana to places.

'Is this real? Am I so drunk? Is this a dream?' Sana kept thinking. Her brain can't seem to process everything that's happening. She woke up to a Dahyun "staring" at her, then suddenly pulling her to nowhere clearly knowing the directions and not bumping into people.

"Dahyun stop!" Sana shouted.

Dahyun finally stopped running. Then turned her head to fully-face Sana, wearing the brightest smile.

"W-what's happening? It isn't a dream right? This can't be true, how are yo---

She was cut off when Dahyun started running again with her hand pulling Sana's. Sana is trapped so she just had to run too.

Street lights were guiding their way, the street, houses and objects were familiar to Sana's eyes.

"We've been here before remember? We went to this place before at the same time this night when we're trying to escape a messed up party!" Dahyun half-shouting, told Sana, she's still running.

Sana's eyes wandered around, not focusing on the way, she could trip. But this time her heart let her trust Dahyun without her mind knowing what was really happening.

Few blocks after Dahyun spoke again, louder this time. "Look at that park where you followed me everyday for the past months, you idiot. You heard all my nonsense lies and never talked to me!" She continued running.

They've passed by few more blocks. Sana was tired, and suddenly mute. She can't speak nor can she move by herself.

Sana found them running in the middle of an empty road.

"You always said we own this street because it was always empty. We even fought here when you got jealous because of my prom date!" Dahyun brought back all the memories.

Then she stopped.

"And this is where the accident happened. Remember?" Dahyun smiled softly, cupping the girl's cheeks.

-----

*A year earlier*

Broken frames and alcohol bottles welcomed Dahyun when she got home.

"Sana!" She furiously entered without even caring about the broken glasses.

She scanned every room but no one was there, then she heard the tap water. It was like something's overflowing. Her heart was beating real fast, she rushed to the bathroom.

Surprised.

Sana.

She was unconcious lying on the bathroom floor, all pale, body's cold.

Dahyun quickly carried the girl to safety, not knowing what she should do, Sana's breathing was short and heavy, it made Dahyun's heart burst out of nervousness. She called the ambulance.

In less than minutes the ambulance arrived. Sana was rescued, leaving Dahyun puzzled. "Why would she do that?" "Why would the happiest girl in the world do that?" "Not my Moon."

She looked for clues to find out the reason behind what just happened. But that's not what's needed now. She has to be with Sana's side until she wakes up.

"She's safe don't worry, she didn't take any pills." Dahyun felt relief in the doctor's words.

She saw Sana burrying her head on her knees as she entered. Soft sobs was echoing all over the room.

She didn't say anything, she just pulled Sana into her arms and gave her the hug she needed. Sana returned the hug, but the crying isn't really stopping.

"Hey..." Dahyun said softly.

Sana's sobs became harder.

Dahyun broke the hug to look at the girl.

"Hey... No secrets, remember?" Dahyun said cupping Sana's cheeks.

Sana just nodded, finally calming down.

"I.... I che---

"You cheated." Dahyun softly smiled, holding Sana's hand.

"D-dahyun I am sorry I was an idiot I didn't know what to do I tried to get away from my thoughts but I can't I'm so sorry, please accept me--"  The crying was intense again, and Dahyun was speechless, but the smile's not leaving her face yet.

She gave into Sana. With her broken pieces she hugged the girl as tight as she could. Weights on her shoulder but her eye still smiled, because she knew Sana would blame herself because of the girl's emptiness she can't fill. She can't blame Sana for what she did, but she cannot blame herself either.

Tears started falling down Dahyun's eyes, her arms not letting go of Sana, she's not functioning well, she don't know how to feel, what to feel.

"I-it's okay Sana-ya.... You're still my moon right?" She stuttered trying not to be obvious that she's already crying a bucket.

"Please." Sana replied.

"It's okay, we're okay, it's gonna be okay, please stop crying it hurts me." Dahyun said weakly.

Dahyun looked at her. "You okay now? We can go home tomorrow then and eat ramen and play xbox?" She chuckled, weakly.

Sana can't look at her straight in the eyes, she was so guilty that she also felt broken. "I'm okay now.." She just smiled.

Dahyun pulled Sana to lie on her lap, then she hummed to random songs to make her sleep.

Sana cried herself to sleep, not getting over what just happened, and everything that's circling in her mind.

Dahyun replaced her lap with a pillow to make the girl sleep deeper. She kissed the girl's forehead. "Rest well, goodnight my Moon." She then quietly went outside carrying all the weight on her shoulder. She can't handle it anymore.

She tried not to burst out in public so she rushed all the way to her car, and exactly when she put on her seatbelt, she bursted out crying. All the pain she held for hours, all the smiles she faked, all the achings she'd been carrying, it was such a relief to take all of it out. She wanted to scream, to throw things but she's too weak to do what she's thinking, she can't even tell Sana that she's hurt, that she hurt her, that she broke her heart, then how can she do such things?

Her mind was blocked. She ended up punching her car horn, making a great noise inside the parking lot.

She can't stop crying, and it's almost midnight.

There's a specific place that she'd want to go to. So as fast as she could, she drove her way there, driving real fast, breaking all rules for a night isn't sinful.
----
"Dahyun!" Sana woke up from her sleep, she's still in the hospital, but her things' already packed.

She dialed Dahyun's phone, no one's answering.

She quickly put a hoodie on, made her way out of the hospital, and looked for Dahyun.

Her heart led her somewhere, somewhere Dahyun would want to go to, where she is right now.

The bridge, that was always empty, few cars, few people. They own that place, they do what their hearts want to do when they come there. They even fought there once out of jealousy.

Sana let her phone dial Dahyun while she ran to the bridge.

...

Few more blocks..

An ambulance.

An ambulance welcomed Sana. Dahyun's car, a bigger car. A man getting handcuffed, and...

"Dahyunie!!!" Sana went to the spot but people stopped her.

It's Dahyun, getting rescued out of the car.

"No! Please let me go!" Sana kept screaming until they let her go.

Sana's knees were shaking. Dahyun was covered in blood, not moving, barely breathing.

She held Dahyun's hand all the way to the hospital, she kept blaming herself, she knew Dahyun would get mad if she keeps pointing everything that happened was because of her idiocity, but something was telling her that it all was her fault.
----
Days and weeks passed. The girl's still asleep, Sana prayed everynight that soon she'll wake up. But she knows she'll just hurt her again. She doesn't want to hurt her again.

"Dahyun-ah~ I hurt you too much.. You're life was almost ruined because of me. I don't want to hurt you anymore, please wake up soon and forget me, please wake up soon and I promise you'll never see me again. I love you so much." She said softly, kissing the girl's forehead before leaving her.

She doesn't want to. But she needs to.

Just minutes after Sana left. Dahyun woke up.

"That idiot." She smiled lazily. "I was awake the whole time..."

Yes. That's right. She heard Sana. She heard all the dumbness Sana said, all of it.
---
Sana felt lonely, and so does Dahyun.

They missed each other. It's been weeks since the last time they met.

Sana wants to see her, she wants to hug her, to hear her voice, but she can't, she's unsure Of everything about Dahyun right now. Is she awake? Is she okay now? Did it cause her damage?

She stood up from her seat. Then went to the hospital.

"Where is Kim Dahyun?" She politely asked.

"Sorry but Miss Kim Dahyun was discharged weeks ago." The doctor replied.

It made Sana feel both happiness and sadness.

She decided to take a glance at Dahyun's home. She cried silently as she walked.

When she reached the girl's house.

The gate opened.

She flinched.

A dog got out first, then there was Dahyun, holding the leash.

Sana turned back so she wouldn't see her but...

"Ahri, to the convenience please." She heard from Dahyun. She then quickly turned again, then quietly... She followed.

She heard Dahyun talk to her dog, stop from block to block. Talked more then walked.

Sana found herself following Dahyun to the bridge, that bridge again. She's puzzled, she kept avoiding thinking about it but... Is Dahyun blind?

She kept silent, then Dahyun suddenly talked again. "Oh I think we're on the bridge already, it's cold here aye?" Dahyun chuckled.

"Hi Mr. Sun! I've missed you! Ahri missed you too! I told you I would remember the way to this place. Well, that's all I remember!" Dahyun stopped to laugh. "My day has been well! I ate today and fed my dog too, and took a bath too, and cleaned the house too! I had fun!" A bright girl visible on Sana's eyes.

She followed Dahyun until she got home. And repeated it everyday then, without saying nothing, without doing nothing.

But one day she had the guts. It was on a waiting shed, she finally talked to Dahyun. Introducing herself, and everything. She even walked her home, she held her hand. She did everything she used to do when they were together.

It was relieving, she felt complete, she wanted to do it again.
----
*present day*

"Hey..." Sana softly said, coming back to her senses.

"Hmm??"

"Why didn't you tell me..."

"I'm sorry, I thought you'd blame yourself for it. I didn't want any of these either, I didn't want to see you cry and slowly kill yourself... But I saw you... I wished I didn't remember you, I wished I was blind. But that doesn't make any sense! I... I still want you."

"I longed for you Dahyun.."

Sana kept her head down.

"But we were always together. I waited for you to say something, it kinda took you long but it was worth it." She cupped Sana's cheeks and gave her the brightest smile.

"Dahyun-ah.... It'll never happen again. Please."

"What? I can't remember anything!" She laughed.

"C-can I hold your hand?"

"Nope. We're not dating." Dahyun pouted, "..but I can call this a date!"

Sana finally smiled. "Look, mr. Moon is watching us.."

"Hi mr. Moon? I had her back!" Sana shouted.

"You're silly." Dahyun said softly.

She took more steps, now she's inches away from Sana.

She poked her nose.

Sana was furious and pulled her closer, dived in and in the middle of the empty streets, their lips met. I told you, in that place, they'd do what their hearts want to do.

Their lips locked, hearts singing away all the pain that's left, turning to a new page, ready to start a new story.

"Dahyunie look. The city is ours tonight."

Dahyun looked at the store near them.

"Pillow fight?"

"Pillow fight!"