Saving Her

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was everything but the kind of boy you’d want your daughter to date. He had tattoos that ran up his left arm and a piercing on his right eyebrow just above a pair of cold, dark eyes. His whole group of friends were the exact same. The 6 of them did not associate with anyone outside of their circle and were only known for being the handsome, cold bad boys on campus. Everybody feared them. Even the multiple girls who built up the courage to confess to them were still scared of them. The 6 of them were one of the most dangerous and most respected gangs in Korea but behind closed doors, they were just a bunch of young adults who drank, partied and joked around like any other normal person their age. All of them had a girlfriend except two, Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun. They simply found no interest in relationships and didn’t want to go through the trouble of caring about anyone else besides their gang members. The members were the only family they had. Sehun’s entire childhood was spent in an orphanage with Jongin. The 2 had been only a few months old when they were dropped off on the doorstep of an orphanage. They were there for each other when no one else was and were inseparable as if they had been actual blood-related brothers. With nobody who wanted to adopt either of them, the boys had grown of age and were forced to leave the orphanage and survive on their own. To make enough money to live on, they started stealing things from houses and then selling them online. They even started to deal drugs for extra cash and that was how they were picked up by Suho and his gang. Suho, the biggest drug dealer in all of Korea, had been watching the 2 boys and was interested in what they were capable of so he offered them both a spot in his gang and a place to live in. All 6 members lived in an abandoned warehouse Suho bought on the outskirts of Seoul that also served as their home base for missions. He had enough money to let all 5 of s and himself attend the same college so that they could somewhat fit in with society and use the opportunity to gather information if necessary. And so they became known as the hot bad boys on campus. 

The boys were celebrating Chanyeol’s birthday with just the members only, at the warehouse when the alarm signaling that there was trouble went off. Baekhyun groaned and hopped off the couch to check the monitors in his work station. Each member had their own specialty in the group. Baekhyun being good at computers and codes was in charge of staying in the truck during missions and watching over the gang from the outside. “We got a call for help from SuJu. Said there was hostage.” Baekhyun announced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter