Hands.

keep your enemies closer. // ooon (halo) woozi (seventeen) x oc FANFICTION.

    
     Areum's dark eyes snatched upwards, her body reacting in shock towards Jihoon and Younghoon's powerful greeting. Slamming a hand each either side of her, creating an sharp "bang" against the college lockers, the two men studied the young woman's attractive features.
     "Can I...Can I help you?"
     "I don't know," Jihoon purred, "can you?"
Swallowing, Areum cowered into her jumper as she nervously fiddled with her coat buttons.
     "I...I..."
     "You're new," Younghoon breathed, "you're a bit young to be here, aren't you?"
     "I'm 19----"
     "The students at this college over 21 and over," Jihoon drawled, "what's your deal, hm?"
Areum choked, unsure how to reply to the intmidating young men.
     "I...I don't know."
     "The word around the school is you're in the top 0.1% in country," Younghoon stated, curiously, "is that true?"
Remaining silent, Areum answered his question without speaking a word. Immediately, the men's eyes sparkled.
     "Let me guess - you've never had a single minute of fun in your entire life?" Jihoon teased, maliciously, "straight A* student in everything but happiness. You that kind of girl, baby?"
     "Don't call me baby," Areum muttered, growing more and more agitated, "please, leave me alone. I...I'm not comfortable."
     "You're not comfortable?" Jihoon smirked, "what a shame..."
Slowly, he ran his free hand up the inside of Areum's thigh, stepping closer to her body - intimate and powerful. The young woman squirmed, visibly anxious, and she shut her eyes tight.
     "G-Get off me..."
     "Why? Don't you like it?" Younghoon grinned, "you've gone red...want his hand to go further?"
     "Get off me," Areum cried, sharply pushing herself away from the two men, "you're disgusting! You can't just touch someone like that without their permission - y-you disrespectful pig!"
Throwing her hand out, she slapped Jihoon across his cheek, causing a collective gasp from the students surrounding. Blushing, she stammered an incoherent salutation, before hurrying away, arms folded tight around her chest, the hairs on the back of her neck still standing on end in embarrassment. As she rushed down the corridors, eyes on the floor, she didn't notice a group of girls step in line to form a barrier for her to pass. Continuing to walk forward, her body collided with one young woman, causing her to yell out in shock as she was forced backwards and down onto the hard, cold floor - her books flying in every direction. Looking up, upset, she met the women's eyes.
     "I-I'm sorry."
     "You will be sorry," one woman sneered, "you just made the biggest mistake of your life."
     "I-I didn't see you I---"
     "Oh no sweetie - you lay a harmful finger on our oppas and you pay, ."
Brow furrowing, Areum scooped up her books and scrambled to her feet, catching Younghoon and Jihoon's eyes before turning her attention back to the women.
     "What?"
     "Leave her alone, Sita," a feminine-sounding man came to a halt beside Areum, winding his arm through hers, protectively, "she's new."
     "And she's already hated," Sita seethed, "get her out of my sight!"
Rolling his eyes, the young man gently pulled Areum away, sighing.
     "Sorry about her," he muttered, "that's Sita. Leader of Jihoon and his friend's 'fanclub'. Another girl to look out for is Hyemi - she's the leader of Younghoon's 'fanclub'. They're both ridiculous. They get jealous if they 'oppa' even looks at another girl - which is ironic because all of their fave guys play them like string instruments. I'm Jian by the way."
     "I...I'm Areum. I just...why do they like them so much?" Areum frowned, "they're awful and so disrespectful."
Raising one eyebrow, Jian nodded slowly.
     "Yeah I saw. I don't know why they did that to be honest - they can be scumbags but they've never done it in plain sight before. Not to mention...they're sworn enemies, it's weird that they sort of...came together...to torment you then. He deserved the slap though, good for you, girl."
Smiling, Areum lowered her eyes.
     "Thank you."
     "Just be careful," Jian warned, "those guys are basically royalty. You mess with them, you mess with the entire school."
     "That's so stupid---"
     "Just get used to it. You'll never survive here if you don't. When I first arrived, I got drawn into them just like all the others did. I got so close with Heechun...but then the other girls got jealous. They began tormenting me - and in the end, Heechun thought my status was too low to associate himself with. I was devestated," Jian let out a low, shaky breath, "I loved him."
Areum's gaze grew sad, and she leant her head into her new friend's shoulder.
     "You can do better than him - any man who puts status over love is no man at all."
     "A man like me?" feeling a strong hand rest against her shoulder, Areum spun around, meeting Younghoon's dark, brooding eyes.
Immediately the young woman stepped away, arms folded.
     "Don't touch me," she spat, "how dare you and your friend take advantage of me like that?"
     "My friend..." Younghoon repeated softly, "he's not my friend. Merely...a business partner for the moment."
     "Oh really?" Areum's lip curled, "and what's your business? Terrorising women?"
Chuckling, Younghoon leant forward to hover his mouth over her twitching ear. His warm breath, tickled her skin, and she swallowed, attempting to push down those angry butterflies attacking her stomach - the same feeling Jihoon had given her.
     "Our business?" Younghoon purred, delicately, "is you."
Letting out an indignet grunt, Areum stepped away from him, her eyes narrowing impatiently.
     "I'm not a toy," she said coldly, "I'm nobody's business to fight over."
     "See, that's what's funny," Younghoon murmured, "we're not fighting over you...no...it's not like that."
Bowing her head, Areum moved closer to Jian.
     "So what is it like?"
     "You'll see," Younghoon's lip twitched, "you'll see."

----

     Looking around, curiously, Areum ran her mesmorising orbs over the lecture hall, taking in every face and every memorable feature. Her gaze falling on Jihoon's sleeping face a row in front of her, she heavily sat down in her chair, flustered. Coughing, she slid down in her chair, hiding her face with a psychology textbook.
     "Hey," Jian smiled, slipping behind her chair to sit beside her, "what're you doing?"
Swallowing, Areum nodding towards Jihoon.
     "I don't want want him to see me."
Opening one eye, Jihoon chuckled, softly, leaning backwards.
     "I saw you when you walked into the hall, Ari."
     "Don't call me Ari," Areum said quietly, "we're not friends."
Smirking, Jihoon twisted his back to meet her shaky pupils. 
     "Don't be rude - haven't you learnt your lesson yet? Sita was pissed, wasn't she?"
Areum's eyes flashed.
     "You're no more important than the rest of us," she hissed, "you don't deserve 'fans' - and you don't deserve to get whatever you want whenever you want. What makes you special?!"
     "Areum..." Jian began, biting his lip.
     "No! This is so ridiculous," Areum said coldly, "has nobody ever told you just how much of a dickhead you are?"
Jihoon's eyes sparkled, and he let out a low moan, attracted to her passion.
     "You should bring that attitude closer to me, baby..."
     "Y-You're disgusting," Areum's voice cracked, growing visibly more flustered.
Jian sighed, shaking his head.
     "Leave her alone."
Rising one eyebrow, Jihoon studied the man carefully.
     "Do you miss Heechun, Ji-Ji?"
Jian winced, flushing a bright red. As he did, Areum sharply stood, her fists clenching angrily.
     "You bastard," she snarled, "how dare you use something like that against him?"
     "That's how we work, sweetheart," Jihoon murmured patronisingly, "you'll realise that soon enough."
Areum's lip curled.
     "What do you want from me? What can I do to get you to leave me alone?"
     "What can you do?" Jihoon smirked, standing to stare down at the small girl, "I can think of a few things..."
     "I'm not going to touch you," Areum snapped.
Shrugging, Jihoon reached forward to run a finger over her cheek, before she slapped his hand away harshly.
     "I can always touch you," he whispered, "and there's nothing you can do about that. I'll have you, Oh Areum - and you'll love it."
Squirming, Areum collapsed back down into her chair on Jian's command, glaring up at Jihoon with flashing eyes.
     "Touch me again and I'll tell the dean."
     "He won't do anything," Jian muttered, "just leave it, Ari."
Jhoon smirked, slowly returning back to his seat.
     "Just give up," he purred, "there's no point in fighting it - you'll be wrapped around my finger in a few days."
Flinching, Areum kept shut, her angry gaze following her professor into the hall. Jian wrapped an arm around her shoulders, giving her a tight, protective hug.
     "Ignore him. He doesn't mean what he says."
Sighing, Areum watched as Younghoon strolled past Jihoon, nodding once towards the young man as they shared a knowing glance. Biting her lip, Areum felt herself begin to shiver - suddenly fearful of what the two could be planning.
     "What if he does?" she whispered, turning to study Jian's face, "what if they hurt me?"
     "Like you?" Jian asked, "they wouldn't---"
     "I don't know that," Areum said quietly, "I don't feel safe around them."


Related image     Image result for ooon gif