Chapter 3

Black and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they were in Wonshik’s place, Wonshik took off his jacket and placed it on the hanger—leaving Taekwoon with a delicious sight. Without the jacket, Wonshik’s arm muscles were now visible. It took a lot out of Taekwoon to not stare at them. It was like those things were sculpted by the Gods themselves. 

Before he knew it, Wonshik was already walking towards an open door. It was the kitchen, judging from the few amounts of appliances he could see peeking from the inside. “Want something to drink?” Wonshik paused at the doorway, leaning on it while waiting for a reply. 

“Yes please. I’ll have have something warm, if you don’t mind.”

“Gotcha. A cup of coffee it is.” Wonshik entered the kitchen to get both of them drinks. 

While waiting, Taekwoon sat down on the couch. It was a lovely cream couch with a few matching pillows on it. It was comfortable to say the least. 

The raven head looked around and the room had a very “homey” feel to it. It wasn’t as big as Taekwoon’s but it still had enough room for it to feel spacious. The wallpaper was light brown—somehow leaning more on the orange side of the spectrum, the ceiling was pure white with a few lights hanging from it, and the wooden floor was dark brown. Along with those, he notably saw a few family photos hanging on the wall and a fairly-sized TV. 

Taekwoon was too distracted to see Wonshik’s head peeking out the doorway when he said, “Do you like it sweet?”

Startled, Taekwoon looked at Wonshik with slightly widened eyes but then calmly said, “I do. Thank you.” He offered with a smile. He appreciated that Wonshik asked. He wasn’t much of a fan of pure black coffee. It was just too bitter for his taste but since he didn’t want to bother Wonshik with it, he opted not to tell him. 

After Wonshik disappeared into the kitchen again, it took a few minutes for him to reappear with two steaming cups of coffee in both hands—one black and one brown. He put both cups down on the coffee table, sat down on the couch next to Taekwoon and slung his arm over Taekwoon’s side of the couch—just like what he did earlier on the bench. 

Taekwoon took a glimpse at the arm behind him, took his cup, and held it near his mouth to hide his slight embarrassment before speaking. “…I noticed this earlier but you’re quite touchy…”

“You don’t like it, beautiful?” Wonshik took a sip of his coffee nonchalantly as if he didn’t just flirt with Taekwoon just now. The raven head swore he could see a slight smirk on the cheeky man’s face. 

“No…No it’s fine.” Taekwoon said with reddened cheeks. He didn’t actually mind it—actually he quite liked it. He wasn’t going to admit that to the man beside him though. 

“So…” Taekwoon began talking about another topic. Both of them talked for quite a while. They talked about different things, seemingly comfortable with each other’s presence surprisingly enough. Taekwoon at one point asked about Wonshik’s sister and found out that the two were very close. Wonshik told him that since his father was working in another country, he had to be with his sister even more. It was obvious to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter