Chapter 2

Black and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon hesitated for a second, the man may have saved him but that doesn’t mean that he wasn’t slightly scared of him, but nonetheless he still took the stranger’s hand and lifted himself up. 

“…Thank you.” Taekwoon said in a soft voice while blushing, taking notice of what the man said earlier. 

 “Need some help there, beautiful?”

Beautiful…

Did the other man mean that? Or was it just a slip of the tongue? It had been a while since a man complimented Taekwoon. Not since he broke up with his last boyfriend. Had it really been that long since…

Taekwoon quickly shook off the thought and focused on the man who saved him. The silver-haired man, embarrassingly enough, was examining him—eyes giving him a once over. When the stranger noticed that Taekwoon realized what he was doing, he gave him a quick smile as if to hide what he was doing just a few seconds ago. 

“Wonshik.” The man said briefly. 

“…Excuse me?”

“Wonshik, my name.”

“Ah! Um…Taekwoon. My name is Taekwoon.” Taekwoon offered a hand to Wonshik but was rejected right away. “It’s okay. I don’t like formalities. Just treat me like I’m your friend, alright?” 

“Alright. If you say so…” Taekwoon replied, still nervous. 

“Say, do you want to sit for a bit over there?” Wonshik pointed to some benches not too far from where they were at. “I’m kinda beat from beating that guy up for you.” 

Taekwoon thought about it for a moment, reasoned everything out, and nodded. Despite the other’s appearance, Taekwoon doubted that Wonshik would harm him now. If he wanted to harm Taekwoon, he would’ve already done so by now. Besides, he was pretty interested in getting to know the gorgeous man more. Taekwoon could feel his fear of the man slowly melt away each passing second. 

“So…what were you doing here all alone at this time of the night?” Wonshik questioned Taekwoon as they both sat down. Taekwoon wasn’t sure if he could tell the stranger the truth so he lied instead. “Oh, I was just going to the convenience store to buy some things.”

“With an overloaded backpack like that? Are you sure?” The silver-haired man hooked his right arm over the side of the bench Taekwoon was sitting on—slightly touching the other’s shoulder—and looked straight at the raven-haired man, almost sure that the other was lying to him. The close proximity made Taekwoon blush a bit and he now felt even more nervous about lying. He tried to make it not look obvious on his face but he failed. He was sure that the other already knew that he lied. 

“Okay, okay, I ran away from home.” Taekwoon said in a low voice, ashamed and embarrassed that he tried to lie and was found out right away.

He heard the other man chuckle and say “You didn’t have to hide it you know? I remember running away from my old man once. Pissed me off so I left. I regretted it immediately after though once I had a good long tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter