Greetings

My Mythical Pet

Irene's P.O.V


We arrived at the opening of the classroom. With me standing in front of Seulgi. Ms.Tiffany flashed her infamous eye smile at us. She turned to the front and cleared . Sliding the door and entering the class, asking them to quiet down. I was asked to be seated first.

I took my seat next to my best friend , Wendy. She raised her brow and asked if she's a new kid. I just shrugged.

" Good morning class, today we might have a new student"

Wendy mouthed 'might' at me. I don't even know anymore. Other people were chattering about it too.

Ms.Tiffany stopped and let Seulgi introduce herself.

"My name is Kang Seulgi and this is my first time in a school" Of course it is and that's my cue.

I quickly interferred

"She means that she's been homeschooled that's why this is her first time"

"And how do you know this?" One of the boys asked. 

All of them turned to me for an answer, even Wendy looked curious.

"Well, she's my cousin's friend that lived abroad. She asked me to take care of her"

They turned back to Seulgi who was playing with her hair. I nodded slowly enough for her to see and follow.

"Alright class, any questions for our maybe future classmate?" One of the boys raised his hand. He sure thinks a lot

"Are you single?"

She asked what single meant and the boy answered. Why.

"Do you love anyone"

To which she nodded and pointed towards me. My eyes went wide in surprise

"I love Irene"