Late

My Mythical Pet

Irene's P.O.V

She started jumping on the bed, laughing like a child would. She asked me to do it with her, I obviously refused it. I started looking for my phone. I noticed it was on the bedside table and immediately grabbed it. Unlocking it, my phone was bombarded with messages from my friends. I look at the time.CRAP! I'M LATE!  

I rushed towards my ironing board for my uniform. I didn't even care if Seulgi was watching me, school is more important. Re-checking everything that I needed. I proceeded to almost waling out the front door when I suddenly remembered about someone. Seulgi was having an adventure with my stuffs. I can't just leave her here. 

"Mistress, where are you going? Are you leaving me?"

She seems as if she was about to cry. Curse my kind heart. 

"No...I'm not. You're coming with me...to......school"

She jumped for joy. When I asked her to stop, she immediately followed. I dressed her up nicely.

We went to school together. It was a bit annoying since she kept asking me questions.

"What's school...Is it something we can eat?"

Of course, I answeres mostly.It was my turn to ask her. 

"Where are you from anyway"

She looks into the distance

"The Other" 

"The Other? What is that?"

She was holding her head as if she was having a flashback. I asked her not to answer if it was difficult. A few feet ahead, she suddenly hugged me tightly.

"Promise me that you'd never leave me Mistress"

Her eyes were pleading and sincere. I her hair and returned the hug.

"I won't. Also stop calling me Mistress, you can call me Irene"

She smiled. I could feel something soft around my hands. I looked to the back of Seulgi and saw a tail, wagging like a happy puppy. Seulgi noticed my change of expression and touched where the tail was. 

"Sorry, I couldn't help it" 

The tail dissappeared. We continued our walk. We were right in front of the gate when I heard a familiar voice screaming my name. Without turning around, the person backhugged me.

"Irene unnie, Jungkook oppa was chasing with murderous eyes"

"NANA! DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO IRENE NOONA" 

I was released from the hug. The said girl was still next to me for protection. Jungkook was about to come closer when  Seulgi jumped in front of me.

"I won't let you touch a single hair on Irene" 

We were all staring at her. Even the teacher in charge was eyeing us weirdly.

"Noona, who is this?"

He was stepping closer, Seulgi still protecting us.

"Fluffy unnie make sure that he doesn't break our protection" 

Seulgi gave Nana a thumbs up. Did they set up a team without me knowing.

"Okay Seulgi, that's enough. Jungkook is not a threat. He is my friend" 

"But Irene unnie, he is a threat to me"

"That is why I'm gonna kill her" 

He charged at her  and Seulgi single handedly threw him of her shoulder. He was out cold. I heard clapping noises coming from his sister. She's giving a thumbs up and Seulgi replied it back. I am going crazy. 

"Nana explain everything to me about what happened and I mean everything"

She gave me a little pout, and innocent eyes. No matter how cute it is, I won't give in. She sighed.

"Fine, I went into oppa's phone while he was showering"

"Why did you have to go through his privacy, you know he hates it"

"Well he did the same to me first, if he can do it why can't I?"

Now I need to wait for him to wake up to listen to his side. 

"Irene unnie"

She tugged at my sleeve

"Who is this?"

She pointed at Seulgi. I forgot about her.

"I'm Iren-"

"Cousin's friend. She's my cousin's friend, she lives abroad so she's a little weird. Her name is Seulgi"

Nana stretched her arm forward

"Nice to meet you Seulgi unnie. My name is Jeon Nana"

She pointed at her brother

"This is my twin brother Jeon Jungkook"

Seulgi receives the girl's hand.

Guess she's already acquainted with the Jeon Twins.