Infirmary

My Mythical Pet

IRENE P.O.V


"She freaking threw me on the ground" 

I handed him an ice pack. We were in the school's infirmary. We needed to treat Jungkook's injury thanks to a misunderstanding by the little girl hiding behind the shapeshifter. She was not getting any closer towards her brother.

"It's oppa's fault. If you respected my privacy, I wouldn't had to do that"

" It's my duty as your older brother and you don't deserve your privacy until you're older"

They were arguing back and forth. Even bringing up each others' flaws. Usually this wouldn't stop until I step in. Unlike those times, Seulgi was the one stopping them.

"STOP IT! YOU GUYS ARE A PACK, SWORN YOUR LIVES ON THE OTHER"

Oh no, the twins were questioning her. I can't let them find it out. 

"She meant family, needing to protect from trouble, right Seulgi" 

I nudged Seulgi's elbow. Pouting, she silently nodded. Nana was accepting the reason, Jungkook on the other hand was on the fence. For now he's still suspicious but accepting the excuse. It was harder to trick him. I need to convince him more that Seulgi is normal, or maybe just don't let her near him. 

The school bell rang. We were rushing towards class. I bid my goodbye to the twins. I was on my way to the classroom when I remembered that I forgot something. I checked my bags and my pockets if there's anything missing. Everything is here. I turned to ask Seulgi if I forgot anything. NOTHING. I FORGOT HER! I FORGOT SEULGI!

I ran back towards the infirmary hoping that she'll still be there. I finally reached there. NO ONE. SHE'S GONE. I ran searching everywhere. The cafeteria, nothing. The library, nothing. The bathroom, nothing. High and low, nothing.

"IRENE!!"

I heard her voice. She was at the back of me. I turned around. CRAP! Our classroom teacher was with her. THEY ARE SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER. I dragged my feets towards them. They were smiling at me.

"Ms.Irene, so will your friend be staying with us?" 

Seulgi was staring with twinkling eyes. Saying that she wants it.

"I think it's going to be a little hard for her Ms.Tiffany"

"It's okay, she can join us for the whole day and think if she can fit in or not"

"Please Irene, can I do that. I'll make sure to behave. PWEASE"

Seeing her being like this, I had no choice but to comply her wishes. Maybe if she behaves, she could come here with me. It's better than letting her be home alone. Also, Jungkook will be less suspicious of her. Two birds one stone. I gave a slight nod. The teacher took it as a yes and hurried us to the classroom.