Twenty four, Three six five

A er for Happy Endings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No, I’m the King!” Jisoo exclaimed, slamming her fist on the table. Immediately, she grabbed the king action figure and placed it on GO.

 

“If you’re the king, then what am I?” Jennie questioned, crossing her arms as she looked at her girlfriend mirthfully before eyeing their improvised game pieces. The pieces consisted of Jisoo and Lisa’s mini figurine collection. ‘The original pieces were boring,’ Jennie remembered her girlfriend say when she asked about it.

 

Jennie didn’t know how Jisoo managed to get the whole of Red Velvet to visit their dorm at such an ungodly hour— or why they agreed in the first place when they were just as busy as they were with their promotions— but here they were, about to play a game of monopoly just because Jisoo said so. When asked, Jisoo just mumbled something about being in the mood to play and some other things Jennie couldn’t quite understand since she seemed to become Blackpink’s newest lead rapper as she prepared their dorm for guests. Her girlfriend’s impulsive actions had first been rejected by both Lisa and Chaeyoung until the doorbell had rung, revealing Red Velvet in their sleepwear.

 

“A queen… or a goddess, maybe. You’re too amazing to even be called a princess. It should be insulting for someone like you to just be a princess,” Jisoo commented and handed Jennie a queen minifigure, her head resting on her knuckles as she admired her best friend.

 

“Awwww!” Chaeyoung squealed. “Lisa, why can’t you be like that?” She questioned, nudging Blackpink’s maknae.

 

“Yeah, that could be us but you playin’” Lisa joked, pretending to look angry at Rose.

 

“Excuse me?” Chaeyoung then tackled her girlfriend, leading them to roll around the room, play fighting.

 

“Ugh ew, you guys are way too cheesy!” Seulgi pretended to vomit, but ended up laughing loudly when Wendy showed her a better expression of what she was trying to do.

 

“I hope jensoo sinks,” Joy said as she rolled her eyes, her expression failing to look unamused at the situation.

 

“Not gonna happen,” Jennie shaked her head at the former playfully as she crossed her arms.

 

“Unnie, let’s just play Uno instead!” Yeri suddenly exclaimed as she nudged Joy and Wendy, holding two packs of uno cards that she picked up from Jisoo's board game collection.

 

“Hey!” Jisoo huffed, blowing strands of hair out of her face.

 

“Just kidding, Jisoo!” Seulgi patted her head as she smiled, her eyes becoming happy little crescents as she did.

 

“I think we should play Uno instead though, we’re a bit too much to play monopoly comfortably,” Irene suggested, unintentionally taking the lead. Nods and sounds of affirmation filled the room almost automatically. Jennie and Jisoo moved to keep the monopoly set as Yeri and Wendy unpacked the two card packs to shuffle them into one large deck.

 

“Say goodbye to your friendships… and relationships,” Yeri sniggered as she dealt the cards.

 

“Promise you won’t break up with me, Jendeukie,” Jisoo turned to look at Jennie, with her eyes pleading.

 

“Of course I won’t, Jisoo. It’s just Uno, after all,” Jennie replied, chuckling at her girlfriend's cute face.

 

Lisa bit her lip, struggling to hold in her laughter as Wendy looked at Jennie and reached out to her.

 

“You still have a lot to learn… It’s okay,” She simply said. Jennie looked at her, perplexed.

 

“You’ll understand later,” Irene supplied as she put down a Wild Draw Four card.

 

“Unnie, how could you!” Joy shrieked. “This means war,” She said as she drew four more cards from the deck.

 

***

 

“Jennie, let me win for once!” Jisoo whined as they shuffled the cards for a new round of Uno.

 

“I can’t lose, or else Irene unnie will win!” Jennie countered. Irene smirked victoriously.

 

“Give us losers a chance, will you! Right, Seulgi?” Lisa exclaimed as she received the dealt cards.

 

“You’re the only loser here,” Yeri interjected, looking over her hand of cards with a poker face.

 

“I don’t see you winning either!” Chaeyoung defended, pulling a card from the top of the deck to get started.

 

“Hyunnie’s win counts as my win too,” Seulgi said and smiled at Irene. The latter pressed a kiss to her cheek. The game continued at a fast pace while they conversed.

 

“That’s bull and you know it,” Joy snapped back, putting down a card. Chaeyoung briefly glanced at the card on top of the pile and searched for a card she could use in her hand.

 

“Guys, it’s jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter