5 Days Being A Ghost

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

"Help me find my First Love."

Foreword

Prologue

 

Seoul. Old life. Bully.

That was what's running in my mind when my parents told me to go back to Seoul. They gave me a 7 Day Vacation, to relief stress they said. I've been nothing but a rebel since I arrived here in Chicago, I know. But seriously?! Going back there won't bring my goody-good shoes personality back. When I was in Korea, I remembered vividly that I was a good girl at home. Never went home late, always did my homework, house chores, etc. Mind you, at HOME.

But people change when they're experiencing puberty, don't they?

I realized pretending to be a good-girl will bring me nowhere, hence I started to act like a brat ever since we– me and my parents started living in America. Oh yeah, my name's Sandara Park. I've lived in Seoul, South Korea, since I was born but my parents decided to move out when I was 16. And that is, 8 years ago. I was 16, and mind you, I was and still am very beautiful. Of course I had a boyfriend at that time. So, moving out means that I had to break up with my boyfriend. My now ex-boyfriend.

My first ex-boyfriend was the one who taught me about being bad and good at the same time. And I regret nothing from his lessons. He taught me how to skip school while maintaining good grades, bullying kids without hurting them, stealing without getting caught, and last but not least...

He taught me how to kiss.

Good thing we were only 16 and he's not that much of a jerk because up until now, I'm still a . Yeay. *rolls eyes* You guys wonder if we love each other? Well, probably.  I don't know about him, but I did feel a little- okay, MUCH attraction towards him. Or should I say, he was and will always be my first love. I was so broken when my parents told me to move out of Seoul, but my not-so-jerk ex-boyfriend told me to go. He said, if we're destined to be together, then we will. Of course, at that time, I believed him. But right now, I'm wiser and older– okay, only a few years older, but still, older. I know that fate and destiny are written by ourselves.

But he made me promise one thing.

 

"Thank you" the young version of me said while hugging my ex-boyfriend. Oh yeah, while sobbing.

He rubbed my back in a soothing pattern while chuckling, "promise me one thing."

I withdrew from the hug and looked questioningly at him.

"What?" I tilted my head to the side and sniffed.

"Find me when you go back to Korea."

 

And because I'm a girl with pride, I don't backdown on my words.

But the thing is.....how?

***

 

disclaimer: this story is pure from my imagination, if you see the same plot or something anywhere, maybe, just maybe, the author have the same line of imagination. lol. and any kind of plagiarism, please report immediately~