LIE #03

False Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The archery club at their school went and compete at some archery competition (obviously) and Tzuyu won the gold medal on the women's individual, Jinyoung won the silver on Men's individual and both men and women's team came in fourth place. After the awarding, almost all of the girls in their club took a picture with Tzuyu and Jinyoung, mostly with Tzuyu. Nayeon obviously didn't let the opportunity to take a picture with her secret crush past so she too, took a selfie together with the champion. She was extremely baffled when Tzuyu squats down to match their height and leaned her face unexpectedly close to hers.

"Thank you and congratulations again." Nayeon said after they took a selfie, slightly blushing.

"You also did well on the team battle unnie, let's both practice hard and win that overall champion title next time." Tzuyu also smiled at her and walk towards their other club members.

Nayeon gave the picture she took with Tzuyu one last look and giggles before sprinting to the rest of the team.

**

The ride went home went in a blur and Nayeon find herself sitting at the edge of her bed staring at the photo she took together with Tzuyu, her crush that apparently is her girlfriend now.

"What just happened?" She absent-mindedly asked herself.

After a few more minutes of staring at the photo, she suddenly remembered Tzuyu's instruction to call her when she got home. She fumbles to her contacts and frown when she didn't see Tzuyu's name.

"Did she really save it?" She scratches her head and decided to check her long list of contacts one by one in case Tzuyu made a mistake on saving her name. She's in the part of contacts that starts with 'G' when she saw the contact name Tzuyu saved.

It says 'Girlfriend ♥' and she blush furiously upon seeing it.

She calms down herself, fanning her face with her hands to ease the blush that always crept to her face whenever the younger is involved. When she settles down, she finally presses the call button and after three rings Tzuyu answered.

"Hello?"

"Her voice is so damn se-, what the hell Im Nayeon! Focus!"

"H-hello, it's me Nayeon."

"Oh" A pause

"Took you long enough to call" Tzuyu said on the other line, void of any emotion but Nayeon was too oblivious to notice.

"Is she waiting for me?" Nayeon thought and instantly went on fangirling mode completely forgetting that she's talking to someone.

"-nie?"

". . ."

"Are you still there?"

". . ."

"Hey"

". . ."

". . ."

". . ."

"YAH IM NAYEON!"

"E-eh? W-what?" Nayeon finally came back from daydreaming and she hears Tzuyu sigh from the other side.

"Never mind. Anyway, when are you going back to the dorms?"

They were on their summer vacation so Nayeon went home to spend some time with her family. Although it was not required to stay on the dorms provided by their school, JYP University, Nayeon chose to live in one because she wants to feel how to be independent.

"A d-day before the classes start." She answered glancing at her calendar.

Tzuyu hums in response and thinks for a while.

"Make it two, it's better to talk about our deal i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter