LIE #01

False Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just saw this sitting on my drafts haha.

 

**

 

"Mom! Seriously, stop making me go on dates with your friends' children. I'm not interested, okay?" Nayeon whined.

They were currently eating at a restaurant inside the mall.

"I'm afraid that you won't get any boyfriend if I don't interfere, especially with that attitude of yours." Her mom looked up to meet her eyes and smirked before continue eating.

"I really won't get a boyfriend. You know that I don't like guys Mom." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"And for your information, I'm really popular at school." Nayeon grins.

"Really? Then why are you still single?" Her sister, Mina, that came back from the washroom said, sitting beside her.

"W-who said that I am?" Her mother and sister stopped eating and look at her, surprised.

She gulps before continuing. "I already have someone so stop being a matchmaker already."

"Show us a proof. A picture of you together. Knowing how you love to take pictures, there will be a picture of you together on your phone right?"

". What do I do now? I'm so stupid, why do I have to lie? Stupid pride!" Nayeon is now panicking, she got her phone from her bag and unlocks it but Mina snatched it from her before she could think of what to do next.

"Yah! Give it back!" She shouted but not too loud because they're still in a public place but Mina already stood up and sat beside their mother.

Mina browse through her gallery and saw an unfamiliar face. Her brows knitted together, she knows every friends of Nayeon because they would often visit her, but she thought she saw the girl already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter