LIE #02

False Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good afternoon Mrs. Im." Tzuyu bowed when they reached the table they were occupying.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, your daughter's girlfriend. I apologize for not showing myself much earlier and you have to know it in a situation like this." Tzuyu bowed once again.

Nayeon just kept shut, surprised once again at how smooth the 'innocent' Tzuyu is at lying.

"No, it's okay. I bet it's my daughter's fault. Take a seat and eat with us. I want to know you better." Mrs. Im genuinely smiled at the tall beauty.

Mina change her seat so that the 'couple' can sit beside each other and to interrogate her more thoroughly.

"No, it's not your daughter's fault Mrs. Im. It's mine, I want to tell my parents first but I still don't have the courage to do so." Tzuyu shyly rubs her nape.

"She's really good at this" Nayeon thought.

"Is your parents against your uality?" Mrs. Im asked.

"No, they're not. It's just that..." Tzuyu sighs.

Mrs. Im, Mina and even Nayeon are eagerly waiting for her next words

"You see... I'm from Taiwan and I came here because I wanted to study here even though we don't have the money to do so."

"My father's boss happened to heard about this and offered me a scholarship here in Korea saying that he's friends with a school director in one of the prestigious schools here." Tzuyu paused and look at Mrs. Im's eyes.

"I was a scholar but it doesn't mean everything is free. I don't want them to think that I'm just fooling around here while both of my parents are working really hard back there in Taiwan." Tzuyu sighs once again and looks down at her lap.

Nayeon doesn't know if everything that Tzuyu said was true or it's still part of her acting but she remained silent, she can't let them know that this is also the first time she heard of any of this. But she made a mental note to ask Tzuyu later.

"I see, thank you for being honest Tzuyu. I can see that you're a good kid so I doubt that your parents will be disappointed at you." Mrs. Im holds Tzuyu's hand that was in the table.

"This is so getting out of hand, my mother's too serious. What I am getting into." Nayeon is already panicking inside while looking at her mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter