[ three ]

Club PINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can't work here, Anyang."

"Three shots of mojitos." Jennie placed the tray down and watched Busan walk away and crouching down to a cabinet and pulling out three glass shots. "And why not?" She placed a hand on her hip as she watched Busan pouring three glass shots before placing them on Jennie's tray.

"Because you simply can't." He smiled and pushed the tray, which Jennie picked up and just walked away from a smiling Busan.

Meanwhile, things were growing hectic between Chaeyoung and Solar when the latter nonchalantly entered the stage and started dancing to what was supposed to be Chaeyoung's performance. In the end, the two pushed each other back into the curtains to receive the audience's cheers and continued their little fight backstage, which escalated further when Chaeyoung sharply slapped the blonde.

"Ladies, stop. Stop!" Taehyung had to squeeze himself between them. He thanked himself for having a broad physique despite his feminine behavior. "Oh my god, Solar stop!" He exclaimed as he tried holding down a feisty Solar, who was practically clawing at Taehyung's face. Chaeyoung was behind him shouting insults at Solar which further infuriated her and nearly pushed Taehyung to one of the makeup stations when Ailee butted in.

"Oh will you two stop it!" She roared, making both women and Taehyung face at her direction with wide eyes. "Any more bull and I have to kick you both out!"

Solar had climbed off of Taehyung and both women looked at Ailee with hooded eyes, then glancing at each other before Chaeyoung rushed back to her makeup station. Solar went to the opposite direction and lounged by the balcony, a cigarette between her fingers.

Ailee sighed and rubbed the sides of her temples. She's lost count on how many times the two fought over for the spotlight. Rather, it was Solar who did all the pushing while Chaeyoung would just add more gas to the fire. She was about to disappear into her office when Jihyun patted her shoulder and whispered something that made her dash down the stairs.

"What's she doing?" Ailee watched as Jennie mistakingly placed the wrong order on the wrong customer, bowing repeatedly as she looks around her.

"She's working." He pointed out.

"And who made you boss of this place?"

Jimin shrugged. "She just picked up the tray and started working." He tucked away a glass shot and fully faced Ailee, who was leaning over the counter top and it took all of Jimin's will power not to look at her organic pillows. "Just give her a chance, Ailee. She really wants to be here."

Jennie momentarily paused when she saw Busan and Ailee talking. She took this as an opportunity to show off and carefully placed the glass shots to (finally) the right customer before she was whistled. Jennie cautiously approached Ailee.

Ailee sighed and straightened her back. "I'll let you work here," she said and found it amusing how Jennie's eyes lit up. "But don't you ever do behind my back, got it?"

"Yes ma'am—"

"And don't ever call me ma'am." Ailee hopped off the barstool.

"Yes sir, I mean—ma'am! I mean, Ailee—"

Ailee rolled her eyes. "Just get back to work." She interrupted Jennie's rambling.

Jennie didn't respond and simply bowed before picking up her tray and dived back in to the crowd. Ailee decided to head backstage, glancing once or twice at the petite woman rushing back to the bar. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter