[ one ]

Club PINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie has never been afraid of large and tall buildings until now.

Maybe it wasn't a feeling of fear, rather a mix of amazement and fear. The tall structures amazed her that she wondered how many floors it had. She gulped at the thought of having a dozen floors, when just being on the third floor is enough to make her nervous.

She was brought out of her thoughts when she was pushed forward, nearly tripping over her luggage. "Watch where you're standing." A girl, who looked younger than Jennie, scoffed at her behind her pink colored shades, the lenses transparent enough for Jennie to see the distaste in her eyes as she looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Jennie bowed slightly and mumbled a 'sorry' before walking away from the train station.

Jennie wondered why she was wearing shades in a cloudy weather like this.

She looked around her and found herself surrounded in fashion and food stores. There were a lot of them, the aroma coming from a nearby noodle shop made Jennie's stomach growl. She quickly diverted her attention away from the tempting food and focused on looking for a lodging she could stay in.

She asked for directions for a cheap lodging, given that Seoul was pretty big. Her accent tend to slip, making the person giggle at it which embarrassed Jennie. After nearly an hour of walking around, she came across a lodging with an affordable price. It was enough that she could save up before she was kicked out to the streets.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter