Chapter 2

Cafe Love (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


___'s side

After making your leave, you head back to the counter to help out Yuna who was currently struggling with orders.

"Hey, need a hand? Hope you're not messing the orders up again" you ask while smirking at your clumsy friend.

"Hehe... actually I kinda do need your help. "Yuna sheepishly reply as you quickly step into the counter and begin organising the orders for the both of you. 

After a while as the orders begin to decrease, Yuna came over to you and say "Looks like someone is staring at you already.". With that you look up from what you're doing and glance around the cafe to spot someone looking at your direction. It was none other than Mark. After noticing that both of your eyes met each other, you quickly return to what you were doing trying to hide that both of your eyes just met. "Ya right looking at me, he is just staring into the space ok?" you coldly said as Yuna was beside you sliently laughing to herself.

"Aish, ___. You're just in denial" Yuna shoot back at you while you finish up the milkshake you're making and place it up for the waitress to serve. As you were placing the milkshake up to the counter, you spotted JB signalling to you as they are ready to order.

"Whatever, I'm going to take orders ok? Oh and I think it is best if you don't laugh to yourself too much before BamBam thinks you're crazy." you reply to Yuna with a smirk as you walk off to Got7's table.

Got7 &___s' side

"Alright guys ready to order?" you asked with the best smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter