Chapter 3

Cafe Love (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam & Yuna s' side

Yuna was at the counter focusing on the work in hand when suddenly she hear a voice...

"Erm... Hi, I'm BamBam. Can I have a moment with you... alone? It will be very fast I promise."BamBam asked Yuna shlyly. Yuna look up from what she was doing and was shocked to find BamBam standing in front of her. Even though she was shocked, she try to maintain her expression and herself since she is currently fan-girling out right now. However, before Yuna could even reply. She was push out of the counter...

"Go on, I'll handle things here..." you said smirking away at Yuna ever since you reappear from the storeroom after overhearing their conversation. You softly added while pushing her to meet BamBam "Remember to maintain yourself.", only to receive a death glare from Yuna...

Yuna lead BamBam to a nearby table for two and they quickly settle down.

"So.. Erm... what I'm about to ask is actually for Mark hyung."BamBam started and Yuna listening to him carefully. "Is ___ single or is she taken already? If she is single, does she has anyone in mind?"BamBam asked.

Yuna feeling surprised at BamBam's straight forwardness yet thinking that it was cute of him to ask for his hyung. Yuna then answered. "___ is single and ready to mingle... But she has someone in mind... The guy is really quiet whenever he came to the cafe. Personally, I feel that the guy also has the same feeling for ___. Since I caught him staring at ___whenever is possible since he and his friends stepped into the cafe at around 9pm today..."

After hearing Yuna's answer, BamBam figured out that the guy ___has in mind is actually Mark with the hints in Yuna's answer. With that BamBam thanked Yuna for her time and ending it with a wink and says "Hope we can hang out sometime..." before heading back to Got7's table...

___'s side

"Aww~ don't be sad there is always another time to hang out with BamBam." you teased as Yuna arrived back at the counter. Yuna cutely pouted at you which makes you laugh in response before asking her to snap out of it and help you up with the up coming orders. As it become more busy Yuna decided not to tell you anything about the chat she had with BamBam. She had also confirmed that Mark like you.

Got7's side

"So how did it go? Or did you confess your love to her instead?" Jackson teased BamBam while wiggling his eyebrows as BamBam arrived back at the table.

"Erm... First of all I didn't confess ok?" BamBam stated feeling embarrassed.

The members all smirking at BamBam but soon let it go when Jr. ask BamBam to continue on.

"Eh...___ is single and has no one in mind." which earn a sigh of relief from everyone even from Mark although the second part of it was a white lie. Then JB nodding his head for BamBam to continue. Even though BamBam had nothing to say already, he decided to add that ___'s ideal type is a tall and quiet guy and also a person who think before he talk... After listening to BamBam, the rest of the members except Mark turn their heads over to face him and...

"Mark is tall.."

"Hyung is quiet most of the time..."

"He does think before he talk I guess..."

"So that means someone is perfect for___."Jackson teased again but htis time is at Mark.

Before Mark could even say anything... Jr. cut in "Alright, now you may have all the an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter