Chapter 1

Cafe Love (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___'s side

"____ are you really sure that you don't like Mark Tuan of Got7? Come on, just say that you like him. Since you always stealling glance at him whenever Got7 come to the cafe..." Yuna asked for the nth times since you started your shift.

Getting annoyed at her, you just exploded "ALRIGHT I LIKE HIM OK? Maybe alittle...". Giving up to your best yet annoying friend Yuna who is shocked at your outburst yet smirking at you and your reply. It all started when got7 came to the cafe one day and well it is true that Mark has something that catches your eyes to make you glance at him whenever possible. But you just don't know what is it and you just kinda took a liking towards him...

"YESSSS!!!! Finally ... But you know what? I feel that Mark seems to like you as well..." Yuna whisper to you...

GOT7's side

"Everyone great job for today!!!" JB said as Got7 prepared to leave their practice room and head out for late dinner.

"Hyung where are we going for dinner? Are we going to the cafe again? Maybe we could see someone there too right? asked BamBam who is looking at Mark during his last question.

"Sure~ Why not? We could even ask ___ to serve us as well right?"Jackson teased while quickly catching on to what BamBam is trying to say.

Mark stay slience while the other members are either glancing at him or laughing to what Jackson and BamBam had said. It was not long ago when Got7 started to dine out at the cafe you are working at and Mark started to notice you. Since you are a waitress and also the head barrister there. You also help manage the crew members when the boss is not around which is when you displayed your leadership and charisma side. It was what Mark likes about you and since then mark started to take a liking towards you and Got7's members know about it too. Not after a long walk, Got7 arrive outside the cafe ...

___'s side

After hearing Yuna's comment on Mark, you remain slient and think that it is impossible since you're just an average looking girl and so on...

DINGGG~ the bell rang as some customers step into the cafe.

"Welcome~ table for how many?" your boss say as Got7 step into the cafe.

"Hi, ermm.. 7 please." Jr. reply

"Hey ____ isn't that Got7? Mark is here~"Yuna whisper to you as you finish up the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter