Prologue - Part 3

Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3 : Got Caught!

Yeri

She waited, patiently for almost half an hour. She enjoyed listening to Seulgi and Jimin’s playful yet cute banter, sometimes with cringey line, with a pang of envy. Oh, and also, silently stole some short glances to that Jungkook guy, the one who lent her his hoodie. This big, comfy and warm hoodie. And smell so heavenly no less.

Jimin said he was in his second year of college and had been his and taehyung’s roommate for over a year. How come that stupid brother of her never mentioned this guy even one bit.

Their house was located not too far from Tae’s college. He could reach school in less than an hour drive with the normal speed, yet he was persistent to assure their parents that staying in the college dorm would be beneficial to enhance his what-so-called social skill and independence. What a bull. He just needed another reason to stay up late hanging out in parties like this. He still frequently visited home in weekly basis though, making excuses that he missed mom’s cooking or took some stuff from home.

She wondered what Taehyung’s reaction would be like if he saw her here?

It’s been more than 15 minutes since the message sent to Minho oppa and no reply from him worried her. He was probably too absorbed into party vibe to even remember that he in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter