Prologue - Part 2

Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2 – Curious glance?

JK

Jungkook could sense eunha’s sharp glare from the corner of his eyes when he took off his hoodie and gave it to the high school girl’s direction.

“You can have this..” he said, “this shirt is okay for me..”

She blinked and Jungkook caught a glimpse of genuine surprise in her big deer eyes. Those attractive and pretty eyes.

“Oh.. he’s Jungkook, my highschool junior now sophomore year in our college, he’s my and your brother’s roommate at the dorm. And this girl here is his girlfriend Eunha.” He heard Jimin explaining, “now shall we go in, then?”

Seulgi took the first step and reached the girl’s hand—yerim’s, from what jimin said previously with Jimin right following behind.

“What was that mean?” He heard Eunha whispered quietly, clearly sounded jealous.

“Nothing but helping, come on, it’s nothing really.” He assured her.

Party was already in its full blast when they stepped in. Jungkook remembered jimin told him that they gonna go to rooftop party kind of thing. Yet the festivities had greeted them from the front door. Key hyung was gonna get some scolding later, he believed. Quite harsh one seeing the destruction that decorated his living room.

“I think we should find more civilized corner..” Jimin half shouted, led them walked slowly into the more chill part of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter