Chapter 2: Friends

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the bell rang. pre-cal, over. dahyun was packing up her things and ready to leave. she got up from her desk and started to walk out the door, but she felt a small hand tugging on her wrist. it was sana.

 

"yah! dahyun-ah! what's your next class?"

 

dahyun wasn't sure, she took her schedule out of her bag and looked at it.

 

"oh i have gym next," dahyun was confused as to why she was asking, but decided to roll with it.

 

"oh!" sana looked extremely happy to hear that she had gym next. "gym is my next class too! come on, lets go!" sana walked up next to dahyun and intertwined their hands, but when she started walking, she was being held back. she looked back at dahyun to see her face completely red, and when she looked back at her hand she noticed dahyun was trembling. all sana could do was chuckle at how cute dahyun was.

 

"no need to be nervous silly, we're friends now so we're gonna be doing this often you know?"

 

sana pulled in dahyun for a hug and kissed her on the forehead and said "dahyun-ah! lets go!" and with hands still intertwined, they walked to their next class. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter