Chapter 3

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dahyun and sana made it to gym class. when they walked into the locker room, they saw a group of beautiful girls, about 4 of them, talking and laughing. they all noticed sana and dahyun walking in, with their hands still in each others grasp. 

 

one of the girls screamed "OH MY GOSH MINATOZAKI SANA WHO IS THAT GIRL?"

 

another one saying: "wow, she's really cute, sana where did you find her?"

 

the last remark coming from the smallest girl there: "is this your new girlfriend? she looks like a keeper."

 

dahyun, as red as a tomato, just stood there embarrassed thinking to herself:

 

"oh dahyun you did it again. what did you do to get yourself into this mess."

 

sana, as happy as ever, was extremely excited to tell her friends who this new friend of hers was.

 

"everyone! listen up, this is kim dahyun! she is my new friend. she is a freshman and is super smart!" sana exclaimed while wrapping her arms around dahyun's waist from behind.

 

"are you sure she's just a friend sana? you seem to be really close to her considering you two just met." one of the girls said with a cocked brow.

 

"no! mina, it's not like that! you know im like this with all my friends, and plus, i dont even know if she rolls that way," sana looked at dahyun and cocked a brow, "unless... you do?"

 

dahyun didn’t know what to say, so she just nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter