Chapter 2

The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A quick A/N before the story starts is to make sure you are following me on Twitter @CPotato101. Anyhooo enjoy

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ok students we have a new student here joining you today, or should I say, an old student but anyways meet Kim Dahyun!" The professor announced as Dahyun walked in the class.

"Indroduce yourself Dahyun" The professor insisted so Dahyun stood at the top of the room and introduced herself.

"Hello, My name is Kim Dahyun. I'm 18 years old and I'm the schools soccer captain" Dahyun said and people were suprised that she was the captain.

Alot of people were just staring at her in awe and what she didn't realize was that there was only one seat left which was, next to one of the members of the popular group. So she looked around to find another seat but there was only one left at the back beside the member so she went there and sat down without any smalltalk or anything.

"Hi, my name is Sana. Nice to meet you!" Sana held out her hand but Dahyun just simply answered " off" and looked back at the professor. She saw how Nayeon was rolling her eyes so she called her and faced her and smirked "Yeah, keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there" 

Both of them heard that Jeongyeon, Mina, Sana and others were sniggering at Nayeon so she went back and faced the board and actually paid attention to the lesson and not the people who were sniggering at Nayeon.

 

 

Meanwhile in the groupchat...

 

 

Nayeon haha she hates you the most : Ostrich

Oh shut up Jeong : Bunny

Ok I have a bad feeling this isn't over and won't be until god knows how long : Sha Sha Sha

umm excuse me it was all Nayeons fault to begin with : God

Maybe we should just say sorry and ask her to be friends : Jokbal

Give it a try sis maybe it will work : Pingu

Are you being sarcastic? : Jokbal

Yes, now let's pay attention to class or do you want to have our phones taken off from us? : Pingu

Ok mom : Bunny

Don't call me that oldie : Pingu

 

 

A few minutes have passed and the bell rang for lunch. Dahyun got her stuff in her bag and was about to leave until Momo grabbed her by the wrist and told her to sit down. Dahyun did sit down thinking they would want to beat the out of her but she wasnt worried at all.

"On the behalf of our group, I'm sorry for all the things that we have done to you, I am so so sorry and It's okay that you don't wanna be friends but please don't hurt us anymore" Momo said while the others were near the door looking at them.

"I forgive you" Dahyun answered and the whole group was shocked.

"But you don't know how many nights I spent crying or not even sleeping because of you all. I don't wanna be friends with you unless ye change my mind and, pick on one of my friends, you're dead. Got it?" Dahyun concluded to which they all nodded slowly and left.

 

 

"Ok what the ? She forgives us but why exactly and how do we change her mind to become friends?" Mina asked and the group just shrugged.

"I don't know but we should probably do something quick" Jihyo sighed.

"Hey, maybe we could invite her to drink coffee or eat lunch with us" Jeongyeon insisted to which they all nodded in agreement

"So who's going to ask?"

"Jeong don't you do soccer? You could ask her at training?" Sana thought and Jeongyeon nodded.

"I'll ask her at training today after lunch"

"Ok I will"

 

 

Dahyun was walking down the football feild when she noticed a girl getting chased by two guys so she decided to run over and help her.

She was cornered and the two guys were coming closer to the girl.

"What are you going to do now baby girl? No ones going to save you now" The two guys smirked and nearly put their hands on her before Dahyun kicked them both in the neck which made them fall to the ground unconscious.

The girl stood there scared and stared at her blankly while Dahyun was trying to help her.

"Hey are you ok?" Dahyun asked making sure the girl is ok.

"Yeah I'm fine. Also are you Kim Dahyun?" The g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter