Chapter 3

The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A quick A/n before I start is that it contains violence and a little bit of blood so please if you are sensitive, skip the part when she spilled coffee all over a dude until when she said ummm guys and was about to tell her table something.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

    "I have a bad feeling about this Seulgi" Dahyun whispered as they walked to the café. "Oh come on Dahyun, we all know you need to relax. You've been overworking yourself even though you just came back" Tzuyu grumbles as they stood outside the café. "Now come inside, Irene will be mad if we will be late plus you can make some new frie-dahyun are you ok?" Seulgi asked while looking at Dahyun's scared face. "I-i'm f-fin-ne" Seulgi raised one brow because there was no way that Dahyun was ok, she was on the opposite end of ok. Dahyun looked at the table where Irene, Yeri, Wendy and Joy were seated and she was frozen with shock and horror. The popular group was there casually talking with all of them but soon turned around as they heard the bell ring from the door. "Uhh...." Thats all Dahyun could say before getting dragged to the table by Seulgi and Tzuyu while Chaeyoung was laughing at them. "You can't run away forever Dubu" Chaeyoung giggled while she took the only seat left which was beside one of the group members. As they sat down, The rest noticed the shift in the atmosphere as soon as Dahyun sat down across from Nayeon which could only lead to disaster. "Hi my name is Mina. Nice to meet you" Mina greeted Chaeyoung and smiled. "Uh... Hi, my name is Chaeyoung, nice to meet you too" Chaeyoung said while giving her a smile back. Meanwhile beside them was Tzuyu and Jihyo who actually clicked along really well. They talked about how they are the 'moms' of the 2 groups and just talked about random things in general. And beside Seulgi and Irene there was Dahyun and Sana while Nayeon was across from them clinging onto Jeongyeon. They were all really quiet because nobody really wanted to talk. "Ok Im going to order now so tell me what you guys want" All of them told them their orders and Dahyun went with Irene because she didn't want to stay in the akward situation. Because Dahyun was wearing a cropped t-shirt, you could see her muscles and her six pack. Dahyun stood up and a bit of her abdominal muscles and arm were shown. Nayeon saw it and whispered to Jeongyeon "You were right, she does have y muscles" 

 

 

 

"Hey, are you ok? I've seen how akward you are with the others. Did something happen between ye or?" Irene asked as she waited for the orders. Dahyun sighed and told her they were her bullies but now they want to be friends with her which she believed that was total bull. "Give them a chance. You can't be ignoring them for what they did to you in the past. People change Dahyun" Dahyun nodded and thought that she might be right. "Fine, I'll give them anoth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter