Chapter 1

The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get in the car es, we are going shopping" Tzuyu said while she took her purse and went in the car. It was the last day before Dahyuns first day back at the school. Although she hated the people there, the school itself wasn't that bad.

"Ok ok, hold up, I need to drag Chaeyoung to the car first" Dahyun chuckled a bit while dragging Chaeyoung by her wrist.

They got inside the car and drove off. Tzuyu didn't know that her car would be turning into a moving karaoke room with two 5 year olds screaming the living out of them.

 

 

"Ulgo sipji ana!" They both yelled as the car was about to stop in the parking lot.

"Can ye guys like not yell, We are getting weird looks from the lady beside us probably because ye sound like cats getting dragged on the motorway" Tzuyu complained as they looked at the lady beside them.

"Awh come on, do you not like having fun every one in a while?" Chaeyoung huffed as they stepped out of the car.

"I do, but when ye are not acting like crackheads.Now do ye want to go shopping or not?" 

 

They went inside the shopping centre and it was packed with people.

"Must be a busy day if there is this much people" Dahyun said as she walked and looked around.

"Its the day before school so usually people get last minute stuff for school and work" Chaeyoung explained which to Tzuyu nodded in agreement.

"Speaking of last minute stuff for school, do you have everything for tomorrow?" Tzuyu asked Dahyun while walking by the book and supplies shop.

"Yeah, I just need to buy more clothes for tomorrow and we should be good" Dahyun answered.

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go then!" Chaeyoung said enthusiastically as they ran to the nearest clothes shop.

 

After a while of walking around with a good few bags of clothes in her hands, they went to the Café which was near the last store they went to. They sat down and chose what they wanted to order. They all orded cookies and iced coffee before they headed out to the car.

As they were on their way to the car, they noticed thier car wasn't there.

"Ummm guys? Where is our car?" Chaeyoung asked as she slightly chuckled.

"I don't know I sware I parked it right here" Tzuyu reassured her while staring at the blank parking space. Dahyun was walking around to find out if it was the right floor that they were even on and when she checked, she could only faceplam at their stupidity.

"*cough cough* umm guys??" Dahyun tried to get their attention.

"We are at the wrong floor, look" Dahyun pointed at the giant number 2 on the wall near the exit of the floor.

"Ooooh thats why the car wasn't there" Tzuyu realized and they all laughed before getting to the car and driving home.

 

 

 

Meanwhile over in the Popular groups dorm:

 

"I SWARE TO GODJIHYO IF YOU PULL OUT THAT MOTHERING PICTURE OF ME THEN I WILL KILL YOU" Nayeon yelled which is not suprising to the others, nor the neighbours.

"Relax would you, you are acting like heteros on stan twt" Jeongyeon commented which resulted of her running away from Nayeon who was holding a wooden spatula.

"When will this maddness end" Mina sighed while hearing loud thuds from the hallway.

"Tomorrow remember? It's the first day of school. Ugh I wish summer lasted a little longer" Momo complained.

"I wonder if the 'BIG3 High nerd' is going to be there" Jihyo chuckled and they all laughed.

"Yeah she probably looks worse than a year ago" Sana added.

"Well let's see for ourselves tomorrow shall we?" Momo said and they all went to sleep.

 

 

 

The next morning....

 

 

"WAKE THE OF OR YOU WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL BIIIITTCHHHH" Tzuyu yelled at Dahyun and Chaeyoung through the megaphone which made Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter