Bonus

Drown In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could only give you this short bonus chapter since this story is only a oneshot. I hope you enjoy this chapter :) (Life is frantic these days so I wrote this all fluff and sweet because I need it. Or maybe, some of us need it)

 

 

 

Jiyong was waiting patiently for her as he watched the other students making their way out of the class like they had no time left. He ignored the stares that he got from the girl students. He did not really like the attention that he got, especially after he started to dye his hair blonde. But Chanyeol said that his sister started to notice him was actually because of his hair. Jiyong smiled to himself, hand unconsciously ruffling his hair.

One month has passed since they became lovers, but his girlfriend was still as same as he first met her. The sudden blush and voice stuttering that he loved always something that he looked forward to seeing every day. He was smitten, ever since that day one that he saw her.

“Jiyong?”

A pair of gorgeous eyes came into his vision. She was looking up at him curiously, head tilted a bit. The difference in their height was really cute (that was what Baekhyun commented). Still smiling, he crushed her into a hug, nose nuzzling into her neck. His girlfriend gasped, surprised at the sudden contact. She squirmed in his hands but Jiyong tightened his hug around her petite body.

“Stop it! People are staring!” she whispered frantically. Jiyong looked around them, hands still squeezing her. She was right, people were staring but the hell he cared. It was his girlfriend anyway. And it was just a hug. After a while, he could feel her slowly relax and leaned her body comfortably into him.

“How’s your day?” Jiyong asked as he pulled her hand into his, grasping her soft hand. Before she could answer, someone hollered for his girlfriend.

“Yah, Sandara! You forgot your notes!”

A girl with long brown hair ran in their way. She was gasping for air when she finally stood in front of Dara.

“I know that your boyfriend was waiting but stop leaving your things to me!”

Jiyong raised his eyebrow at her remark. When he looked down at Dara, she was throwing daggers at the girl.

“Shut up, Bom.” Dara quickly thanked her after taking her notes. She put the notes into her bag carelessly, making them crumpled. Jiyong stopped her by gently pulling her bag.

“Don’t do that to your notes. You’re going to have problems if you cannot read them.” He crouched onto the ground, Dara’s bag in his hand while his other hand was putting the notes neatly into her bag. He put the bag back on her, taking a chance to by kissing her cheek.

“Jiyong sunbae!”

He chuckled amusedly. She only called him by that name when she was frustrated or angry. He already knew that her emotion could change easily, so he promised her that he would kiss her lips later, which made Dara blush madly and fell silent.

 

 

 

 

“Why the hell are you blushing?” Jongin stared at Dara questionably, followed by the noisy Baekhyun and Jongdae. Dara bit her lips when she noticed how Jiyong kept throwing her glances. She could not focus on the boys if her boyfriend kept teasing her like that.

Suddenly, Baekhyun dramatically gasped, hands covering his mouth and eyes widening like he just saw someone getting killed. “Did Jiyong hyung do something misrepresent to you?!” he accused, voice loud and clear that everyone in the room turned to them.

“Ch- Chanyeol! Jiyong hyung did w- aww!” he shrieked when Jongdae hit his head with a very thick dictionary that he always brought with him anywhere. Dara could see how Baekhyun bowed his head, pouting with his head rubbing the spot on his head where Jongdae hit him. Baekhyun was like a beaten puppy. Dara could laugh if not the fact that she was actually the center of the conversation.

“Chanyeol surely would not let hyung be her boyfriend if he is a ert like you,” Jongin commented lazily, keeping his eyes on Dara. When Dara refused to talk, Jongdae finally turned to Jiyong and yelled.

“Oi hyung. What did you do to our noona?”

Jiyong shrugged mindlessly. He was thinking if he should tell them or not. But when he looked at Dara and she was frowning, he thought that he should a bit more because it was fun to see her being mad.

“I told her I would kiss her later.”

Baekhyun shrieked again, this time giddily like a high school girl. Jongdae and Jongdae were laughing while Dara went as red as a tomato. It was embarrassing enough to be heard by the whole room because some students were trying not to laugh.

“Why are you blushing madly? Hyung said it’s just a kiss. Not like-“

“Stop it, you stupid.”

Chanyeol cut them annoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter