Chapter 3

Nobody Like U

"So you met a hot mechanic who fixed your car, flirted with you, and gave him your number............sounds like a o to me "

"No, it doesn't Tae" Junmyeon punch his little brother in the arm. He, Taeyong, Jin, Jinyoung, and Hakyeon was in the same cafe as their last meeting, discussing Junmyeon's encounter "I don't know Jun...I have to agree with Tae on this " Hakyeon giggled and rubbed his moving stomach while the man pouted in defeat "it sounds like a romance story you being the y damsel in distress and the guy as the kind caring lead" Junmyeon didn't expect those words to leave Jin's mouth and was completely taken back from it "A-A !?" Just as he had a random outburst they heard a familiar shush making Hakyeon turn around "You have one more time Garrett! Do it again I dare you!" The Garrett guy's eyes widen as he went back to quickly wiping the tables. "Geez, that guy gonna make Hyuk come early" Hakyeon sighed as he went back to destroying his chocolate muffin "well we were kinda loud" Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders "Jinyoung...who's the pregnant one here?" Hakyeon narrowed his eyes at his best friend "You" Jinyoung answered back to the pregnant male as he sip his latte "Exactly, don't argue with a pregnant person" everyone chuckled at how sassy Hakyeon can become and how fast his mood can change. "Anyway, what's his name Jun?"Taeyong changed the subject before  Hakyeon's mood got worse " Well his name is Lay, he's a handsome man, cheesy but very smooth, he looks serious but when he smiles it's so sweet and innocent" everyone looked at each other, Jun noticed the stares and stopped talking, " What? " Taeyong cleared his throat before speaking " I'm happy for you Hyung, I am but sounds like you're describing that " everyone nodded and Junmyeon knows exactly who they are talking about...his ex-husband Choi Minho, he met Minho the day of their wedding because of their parents, both being 17 and the night of their honeymoon was when they conceived their eldest son Minseok. 13 years of marriage comes to an end when he filed for divorce and ran off with his four-year boyfriend Taemin, Junmyeon knew Minho was cheating because he wasn't as dumb as what Minho thought he was so now here he is single but happy. Junmyeon smiled softly as he grabbed Taeyong's hand "it's fine Tae, really...I don't think he's like that ..besides I'll just kick his " everyone laughed once more and began changing the topic once more to clear the mood of sad memories "Tae, any new hookups?" Jin asked the young boy who was eating cake "yea, he was so hot but didn't last long.....literally was only 10 minutes before he came...." everyone cringed as they felt bad for the boy "I noticed ....you've been eating cake a lot more lately..." Taeyong stopped eating as he looked up "What do you mean?" Junmyeon leaned into Taeyong's ear before whispering "Are you pregnant?" Taeyong looked in horror at his older brother he shook his head no "No! D-Definitely not " Taeyong panic laughed but in reality, he wasn't sure himself, he used condoms and didn't see the need to use birth control but did he make sure the dude wore one? "Aw , it's another bun in the oven?" Hakyeon laughed and hugged Tae "if so, once you get big I'll let you have my maternity clothes!" "I'm not pregnant Hyung!" Taeyong whispered and yelled as he tried to convince them "you say that now, last time I said that I was pregnant with Yugyeom" "and I was pregnant with Kookie" "and now I'm pregnant with Hyuk-"

"Ok ok! I get it....I'll go to the clinic to see for myself but I promise you I'm not."

"And if you are?"

"Then you guys can pick baby names " everyone cheered and continued to talk about some possible baby names when Junmyeon felt his phone vibrate flashing a text through the screen "Hey, it's Lay from yesterday" Junmyeon smiled and picked up his phone everyone else was distracted and texted him back "Sorry I don't know anyone by the name of Lay"

"awe? That's sad because I remember you Junmyeon"

"And what exactly do you remember ?"

"that cute pout " Junmyeon blushed and giggled 'wow this guy is coming on strong 

"when's the next time I can see that pout again"

"well Mister Lay how about tomorrow at 8 pm, be late and you'll surely see that pout ;p" 

"sounds like a date then ;)" Junmyeon sighed happily as he sat his phone down and joined the conversation "I don't know Tae the Ultra Rabbit may give you a stimulating sensation but the Buldozer gives the pounding sensation, especially when you sit on it" "I don't know Hyung I think I would want a man to pound me himself, someone tall and a real hunk." "Of course, your would say that" "Hey! I'm not a ..." Taeyong yelled in defense and they heard a shush "that's it, Garrett! You got an whooping coming your way after I drop my angel!..."

 

Johnny handed Lay who was sweating from nervousness his phone back "and done, you promised me to ask if he got a friend ok "Lay took the phone back and read all of the texts that Johnny sent to Junmyeon "um a thank you would be nice Dork" Lay rolled his eyes and muttered a "Thank you " to his friend. Even though Lay was a player and heartthrob he never had to flirt with anyone because usually, they would just throw themselves at the male but this time..this wasn't the case. He wanted to be with junmyeon and surprisingly he wasn't scared, the only thing he is scared about was meeting his kids "how many kids do you think he has? " "I don't know, his car was pretty big so I'm guessing 3, he also had a car seat in the back so I'm guessing one is a toddler" Johnny shook his head and smiled "ok Daddy Lay" groaned as his friend messed with him "I will seriously kill you".

 

Junmyeon was cooking dinner while his brother watched the kids, then he remembered something to ask Taeyong to do. He walked to the living room was he seen Taeyong playing with a happy Kai and Kyungoo coloring beside him "Tae, I need a favor " "yea Hyung?" "Ok, I need you to watch the kids tomorrow night", "ok why?" Taeyong bounced Kai on his lap and cooed at his cuteness "well I have a date with Lay" Taeyong stopped bouncing Kai who began to whine and looked at his brother "no ing way" "oooo Mommy uncle Tae said a bad word!!"  Kyungsoo stopped coloring and snitched on his uncle "I did not! It's not bad when I say it but it's bad when you say it ..that's why he always scolds you when one of you curses" Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out and went back to coloring while Kai took a nap against Taeyong's chest making him smile and kiss his forehead " you want a baby don't you."

Taeyong looked at Junmyeon and sighed " yea...I do..why can't I find anyone Hyung... it's so frustrating " Taeyong laid Kai on some pillows on the floor as he went into the kitchen to talk "But you have plenty of guys who want you Tae" Taeyong sighed " they only like the idea of me Hyung...I'm pretty and have a nice body so all they want is a quick ..., I don't want that,  I want a man whose ready for commitment and ready to be a father, who will love me for me and will cater to my needs just as I do for him " Taeyong been going through this for a while and Junmyeon knows he has and wants to help his brother "I'll help you Tae... don't even worry about it" Junmyeon smiled softly as he gave Taeyong a hug" "love you Yongie" Taeyong rolled his eyes at the nickname "yea yea love you too bunny Hyung" "Hey I told you to leave that in the past!" "Until you leave Yongie in the past I'm bringing Bunny hyung back."