Chapter 1

Nobody Like U

It was a Monday morning as the sun rises and the birds chirped,  the wind softly blowing through the trees, and the neighborhood was quiet except for the Kim family of course. 

"MOM LUHAN STOLE MY NIRVANA SHIRT" Meet Kim Junmyeon,  a single parent of 7 kids,  previous relationship with Choi Minho began with an arranged marriage when he was 17 and ended in divorce after 13 years but Junmyeon didn't care he had kids and that's all that mattered. 

"No, I didn't Mom bought us the same shirt remember!" Luhan screamed from inside the bathroom as he styled his hair, Junmyeon sighed as he tried to help Chanyeol get his overalls on while the young boy talked his ear off about ferrets and fun facts about them that weren't so fun " Minseok your shirt is in the dryer ok,  afterward can you make sure Kai is dressed so he can go to Daycare" "Yes! " Minseok ran off to begin his tasks making the stressed Junmyeon smile as he was grateful for his eldest son.  "Mommy, can we get a ferret? " Junmyeon sighed tiredly "Channie,  I don't think you're responsible enough " Chanyeol pouted and crossed his arms "No fair!  You let Baekkie keep Bessie! " He yelled as he pointed at his brother who was playing with their golden retriever Bessie who they found about a year ago. "Mom,  Dae put whipped cream in my hair!!  " Luhan yelled in frustration because he have to start his morning routine all over again "Kim Jongdae! "

"Mommy! "

"Mom! "

"Mama! "

"MA! " This will be a long day... 

 

On the other side of the neighborhood a man was fixing up a bike that needed a new tire and paint job for a little boy "Aaand done kid" He tests the bike out before giving it to the boy who jumped up and down in excitement "Thank you Mr. Lay! " Lay smiles as he watches the boy ride off on his bike and he sighs as he thinks about what it would be like to have a family to call his own,  to have a son or daughter call him Dad and a Wife to greet him when he comes home from work,  to have lovey-dovey phase since he never been in love,  he had a couple of flings but those weren't love they were lustful.  His thoughts were interrupted as he felt something cold on the back of his neck making him jump and turn around to see his best friend Johnny standing there with two bottles of water in his hands,  handing Lay one while he sat beside the man "Daydreaming again? " Lay sighed and shook his head no "Nah,  just thinking" He opened the bottle and gulped down the water  "about what? ? " Lay chuckled he knows that there's no problem with him in getting , so he shook his head no "No... I've been thinking about settling down you know?... Getting married, Starting a family, and " Johnny sarcastically spat his water out all over the ground area "What?!  Thee Zhang 'Lay' Yixing playboy, the cold man himself wants to settle down?... Are you drunk? " Johnny has been Lay friend since childhood and throughout college, they even promised to be each other best men for when one of them gets married first, but between them, they both knew Johnny would probably be the first to get hitched. Johnny laughed as Lay pushed him in annoyance "yea yea,  make fun of me now but you will never meet future kids you're not welcomed into their lives" Laughter quickly died down after Lay started to cruelly tease his best friend  "I'll ing murder you if you do" Johnny said in a serious tone but Lay knew he was joking, he wouldn't dare to keep someone he considered a brother away from him or even his family. "Sooo... What's ya type" Johnny asked as he sipped his cold water "Well I don't know, I feel like I had them all but now I just want someone different "

Junmyeon carried his youngest son Kai out of the house while all of his kids ran to the car,  strapping themselves in as he strapped in Kai, who was a little grumpy that morning "Ready? " All of his kids put their thumbs up and Kai just babbled raising his hand "Ready! " Junmyeon started the car and drove off to drop his kids off at school and head to the cafe to meet his brother and three best friends. The car ride wasn't quiet as usual but the drop-off was a success since he made it to the cafe on time with no delays.

"So how have you guys been? " Junmyeon smiled at his friends and brother "Well baby hyukie is kicking and wearing me out " Hakyeon chuckled as he rubs his 8-month big belly while eating a chocolate cupcake "awe I bet he is,  I bet he's gonna take up soccer like Taekwoon" Everyone laughs before Jin spoke up "Oh!  Guess what!  Kookie said his first word!  You won't believe what it was though... Namjoon won the bet saying he would say his name first" Jin pouted due to the fact all of his kids said "Appa" As their first words,  Jinyoung chuckled and patted his back to comfort him "It could be worse, thanks to Rihanna, Yugyeom first word was and his second word was Work" Everyone laughed and covered their mouths when they heard a staff member shush them "well Tae,  how has your love life been coming along " Junmyeon looked at his brother who was eating some cake "Oh completely good... Especially when your boyfriend never told you he had a girlfriend then during the middle of ing you he gets a ing phone call from her and leaves  you half ed on edge and you have to get yourself off because he ghosted you!" Taeyong stabbed through his cake as he rant about his ex,  everyone's eyes were wide open and Hakyeon pats his back "You're ually frustrated, aren't you? " Taeyong groaned and put his head in his hands "It's been 2 months since I've had ... I'm 25 and have yet to find someone to settle down with... That's it,  I'm in a committed relationship with my " Everyone laughed before they got shushed again then Hakyeon shushed the person back with attitude "Shush me again! You better be lucky I'm pregnant" Junmyeon laughed as he looked at all of his happily married friends and it made him wonder... 

 

'Could I settle down again? '