two

A SONG FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

II.

 

**

 

The following morning when Jennie woke up she was in a different room from hers. She scanned her surroundings and realized that the place looked actually familiar. She slowly got up the bed and realized she was wearing different clothes. 

 

“Jen?” Irene peeked inside the room and saw that Jennie was already up. She smiled at her before opening the door fully. “Great you’re up let’s eat?”

“Yeah.” Jennie held her head that was terribly aching from the hang-over. She shook her head slightly before she followed Irene downstairs.

 

--

 

“You changed your wallpaper.” Jennie observed as she sat down. Irene handed her a cup of coffee and some medicine for her headache. She smiled at the older girl before mumbling a silent thank you.

“It’s nothing Jen let’s eat.” Irene watched Jennie silently as the younger ate the food she made. She was happy to see Jennie again after a long time. No one was speaking and only the sound of Jennie’s occasional chewing could be heard. Irene didn’t want to push Jennie into talking especially with what happened last night.

“So you’re finally back?” Jennie finally asked as she glanced at Irene. She placed her utensils down and waited for the older to answer.

“Yeah I guess?” Irene answered as she smiled at Jennie. Jennie smiled back reaching for Irene’s hand that was on top of the table.

“I’m happy you’re back.” Irene nodded squeezing Jennie’s hand back

“Me too Jen.”

 

--

The studio was silent and only Mina was there to check on some paper works. Sana was busy clearing off their schedule for the next week because everyone knew that Jennie is the type to cancel gigs when she’s not feeling well. It affects her performance and she didn’t want their fans getting a ty performance by her. Mina opened the computer and did some typing when the door opened revealing Jennie.

 

“Jen?” Mina stopped what she was doing to look at her. Jennie looked back at Mina slightly surprised but she instantly retracted her gaze to the cabinet on the wall. She walked passed by Mina to get her guitar. “Hey Jennie.”

“I’ll be gone for a week, just tell them and Sana. I’ll be back after and we’ll continue the planned gigs.” Jennie said coldly

“It’s okay take your time.”

 

Jennie just gathered some of her stuff and her guitar before she looked at Mina again. Her eyes were cold and there wasn’t a trace of happiness in her face. Her eyes were slightly puffy and she looked tired as well.

 

“I’m sorry for acting that way yesterday.” Her tone was sincere and Mina saw how Jennie’s trying hard not to crack her voice. “I’m just –“

“We know Jen and we’re sorry.” Mina walked closer to her hugging her. Jennie let herself be enveloped in Mina’s hug. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay I just need to fix myself I’m sorry guys.” Mina shushed her as she pulled Jennie closer making Jennie reciprocate the hug.

“I’ll talk to them they’ll understand, we understand.” Jennie nodded before they slowly pulled off from one another. Jennie gave Mina a weak smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter