- prologue -

A SONG FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana? What the hell is this?" Lisa slammed the paper in front of the blonde girl. The said blonde was none other than their manager.

Sana scanned the paper and furrowed her brows when she sees nothing unusual than the schedule of the band. "Your schedule?" She asked confused on why Lisa looked like she was about to burst.

"I KNOW THAT!" Lisa yelled making Mina turn her head. It was common for Sana and Lisa to banter but not to the point that they'll shout at each other the way Lisa was doing to Sana.

"Hey Lisa don't talk to my girlfriend like that." Mina said slightly annoyed on what's happening. She grabbed the paper from Sana's hold and scanned it. "Oh ." Lisa looked at Mina then to Sana, she was not angry anymore and her eyes looked more pitiful. 

"She didn't know." Mina said more to Lisa then reached for Sana's hand. Before another word could be spoken the door slammed open revealing a frustrated Jennie Kim trailed by a worried Park Chaeyoung.

"Is this real? Is this a prank Lisa? Sana did you do this?" She revealed the same looking schedule Mina had in hand. Jennie laughed sarcastically "You guys are funny." She tried to laugh it off but everyone in the room looked dead serious. 

"We're sorry." It was Lisa who spoke firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter