Miss take

Miss Right

 

 

 

 

 

In my opinion, there's nothing safe about finding yourself in a situation where you suddenly woke up in a strange place.

 

Passed out after being dead drunk? Admitted to a hospital? Kidnapped? Amnesia? None are pleasant.

 

But I truly believe tha I am the least likely person to be in such helpless feat.

 

Why?

 

Because I hate mistakes. To live a good life, I try avoid making too many miss and always calculate the best possible solution to every single thing.

 

"Avoid trouble as much as possible. Don't take risk. Be realistic."

 

That's what I believe in and so far, I have live a relatively successful and peaceful life.

 

Repeat, relatively.

 

 

However, things can easily change overnight.

 

 

As soon as I woke up this morning, I was greeted with an unfamiliar sight of light gold ceilings and some weird unpleasant smell. What's more shocking was the fact that there was a more unfamiliar manly-looking hand on my bare stomach.

 

Wait. Hand? bare? MALE?

 

I almost jolted up on the bed but the sudden pain on my lower abdomen made me flinch and stop all movement. Sweats start to form on my forehead as some weird thoughts across my mind.

 

‘No way…no. I’m not that careless...’ I tried to convince myself but the slightly muscular left arm now spreading across my groin area made my heart beat faster at the possibility that I might have made the biggest mistake of my life.

 

 

With my head much more clear as the time pass, I kind of remember falling into a guy’s embrace and completely lose my consciousness after that. I stared down at the brick red carpeted floor and spotted my black suit and mismatched undergarments lying on the floor. Next to it was a foreign looking crumpled set of expensive looking grey suits and an off-white dress shirt.

 

No mistake. That’s what the man in my clouded memory wore last night.

 

I gulped as I mustered my courage to take a peek at the "innocent" person sleeping soundly beside me, completely unknowing of all the grief I’m experiencing right now.

 

As soon as I took a peak at the sleeping figure, I loss all the little strength in my body.

 

I seriously could not help but hate myself for treating "me" like this.

 

it's now official. I just slept with some unknown man and I can't even remember anything!

 

“Oh !” I unconsciously hissed under my breath as I tried my best to get off the bed, take all my clothes and get out of the room ASAP before he actually woke up.

 

I quickly dressed up while fighting the soreness with every movement. Being so rushed, I somehow managed to grab on a branded black boxer and I instinctively threw it away from me as far as I could. Without a second glance, I took my bag which was randomly lying in front of the bathroom door and made my exit.

 

………………….

 

A good few hours after the girl left, the man woke up as he glanced at the trace of someone sleeping next to him last night.

 

“So she was a …” he muttered quietly under his breath as made a move to the bathroom.

 

He still could not believe what happen last night. It was obvious she was drugged because there is no way in hell that girl would do what she did last night.

 

He felt some reactions to his body as soon as he thought of last night so he quickly took a cold shower.

 

 

After the refreshing shower he walk around the hotel room in search of some notes that the mystery girl last night might have left behind but he was left in vain.

 

 

 

He reached for his phone and pressed "2" for a few second until a name pop up indicating a call is made.

 

“Good Morning Mr. Kim, how can I help you?” A slightly high pitched male voice rang but it was rather professional sounding.

 

“Jimin, get me all the data of all woman who attended the party last night.”

 

“Got it. I'll keep you updated soon."

 

He threw his phone on the gold sofa as he could not hide a small smirk on his face.

 

"Arin...I have finally found you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note:

I'm finally back after "some" time. I hope you will enjoy this new story! :) I will also continue my old story. if you're (still) interested in it huhu.