Happy

See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He felt a cold drop of water on his forehead. He wrinkled his brow. He tried opening one eyelid. Nope. It was too bright. He closed his eyes again. Ah! Blessed darkness. He sighed and turned to his side but ended up sprawled on the floor. He opened his eyes reluctantly to see his daughter standing above him holding a glass of iced water.

“You pushed me?” He asked his daughter. It was not the first time she did. He was a deep sleeper. Haru had been inventing ways to successfully wake him up for years. 

His only daughter rolled her eyes at him. “I wish. But no. You fell on your own. But if you hadn’t you would be feeling really chilly right now.” She smirked at him and pointedly looked at the glass of water on her hand.

“Stop rolling your eyes at me, young lady.” He warned his daughter. “And wipe that smirk off your face.” He added sternly or at least he tried to sound stern but he probably failed because the young lady’s expression remained unchanged. 

That earned him a snort. “Mom told me to tell you if you don’t get Uncle Seungri off the sofa before she gets back with the kids at 10am you’re not allowed inside your bedroom tonight.”

He swiftly turned his head to the opposite end of the sofa. True enough a snoring Panda was on it or at least the lower half of his body was. His torso was hanging off the sofa and his head was on a weird angle, which was probably the reason for the terrible snoring that he had initially failed to notice. He grimaced at his friend’s unappetizing morning look.

“Was she angry?” He asked his daughter tentatively.

“Nope.” She took a swig of ice cold water. “She was livid. The three monsters, ehem, musketeers woke up crying when Uncle Seungri started his terrible snoring. They were really cranky and she tried to wake you up but you just tried to grab and kiss her. That was gross, Dad. I honestly did not need to see you doing that. Eew.”

“Crap.” Jiyong slapped a hand on his eyes. He was in big trouble.

“Mom had no choice but to take us all down to the studio and we camped the night down there.” He sighed in relief. At least the terrible three won’t be that cranky tonight if they still were able to get back to sleep. The studio was sound proof so Seungri’s caterwauling won’t be heard from there.

He gave a murderous glare towards his oblivious friend. Then he noted his daughter’s bare feet. “The floor’s cold. Wear your slippers.”

“Yeah, right. If you can make mom wear them then I’ll wear them, too.” She turned and started to walk towards the kitchen. She glanced at the wall and pointed at the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter