We Broke Up

See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She said he should be happy so that when they see each other again he could meet them with a smile. Well she drove a hard bargain and he felt cheated. He was not sure how she did but she brought the happy in his life with her when she left. She told him to be happy but now he did not know how and he blamed her for it. She should have taught him how to be happy before she left but she didn’t. Joo-Yeon couldn’t bring a smile to his face no matter how she tried. He loved her. Of that he was sure but that was in the past. Now he felt nothing. It wasn’t just her. He just literally felt nothing. He wasn’t happy but he wasn’t sad either.

He broke up with Joo-Yeon a month after she left. He thought her presence in his life was dragging him down but when she left he found out it wasn’t the case. Joo-Yeon tried to make him happy but for all her efforts he couldn’t muster up even a smile for her. He tried lifting the corners of his mouth to appease her but seeing that it only brought a grimace on her face. “See my face, Ji. That was how you looked just now.” She rolled her eyeballs and left. That was a week ago and now she’s back from Hong Kong.

“We’re making each other miserable.” Joo-Yeon told in a bland voice as they sipped their coffee. He gave a grunt. There was no sense in denying it. “But for what it’s worth I did not regret having loved you, Ji. Thank you. But we’re no longer in love. It’s been a long time coming. We had a few bonus years. If we follow the 3-6

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter