A special feelings

The Coldblooded Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        ♡ A SPECIAL FEELING ♡

 

 

  Ten years have passed, gwayoung already turn 18 years old , she has growing up with misery life and always watched the death of the victim killed by gwi in front of her eyes , gwayoung was not allowed to go out during the day and just stay in the cold cave with gwi , it almost 10 years since gwayoung no longer see the sun . However , gwayoung still obeyed gwi and never once disobeying gwi's request . Moreover gwi has made gwayoung as his trust because he really likes gwayoung's attitude, for him Gwayoung is the human being who was the most similar person to him compared to all the people he's ever met , because of that he never let gwayoung go out in the daytime , he scared if gwayoung escapes from him , although he know gwayoung is not that kind of human but he is still afraid of losing gwayoung ,  deep inside in his heart there is a strange feeling towards gwayoung but he just ignore and dont want to know what that feeling is and continue to make gwayoung feel afraid of him without knowing that gwayoung no longer afraid of him because after  almost ten years she lived with gwi ,  gwayoung has accidentally learned about the nature of gwi and his feeling . for gwayoung, gwi is a man who lives almost five hundreds years and full of loneliness and thought there must be a reason that causes him to be this cruel . but gwayoung didnt demonstrate her concern for gwi , and only observing him in silence .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter