The Friendship

The Coldblooded Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        🎗 THE FRIENDSHIP 🎗

 

 

  A few days later , Finally gwayoung could continue her life as another people who was free in the outside world and she was not locked in the cave anymore , every morning before gwayoung went to the cave to treat gwi , she often went to visit her mother's grave to releasing her longing for her dead mother . "Mom , i hope you were still alive so i can hug you every day , even though mom doesn't recognize me anymore , but i will still love and care for you , mom ." Suddenly her tears fell , gwayoung chuckled when she realized that she was crying then she continued talking "Mom .. i promised to be someone strong and will continue to live in this world and i will prove to you that I , your daughter , can have a happy life ".    After finished visiting her mother's grave , Gwayoung went on her way to see gwi , while on her way to the palace , suddenly the rain came down heavily , gwayoung forgot to bring her umbrella and she hurried run to find a place to shelter then she found a cherry trees and sheltered under the tree . While waiting for the rain to stop , gwayoung was playing with the rainwater dripping from the tree leaves because she was too bored waiting .  After a few minutes of waiting suddenly a man came and stretched out his umbrella to her , gwayoung was relieved because someone was willing to help her and she thanked him . "thank you for helping me , I'll give you back this umbrella tomorrow morning at this place ." Then she bowed him as a sign of honor and wanted to hurry to the palace . " miss ! please wait a minute ." The man was able to hold back gwayoung and  introduce himself "my name is kim taehyung , may i know your name ?" while stretching out his hand to gwayoung as greetings introduction . gwayoung was embarrassed because the man was too handsome and this was the first time a man asked for her name then she respond with stuttering tone " my name is gwa-- gwayoung , cho- choi gwayoung , nice to meet you !" while shaking hands with the man . "Nice too meet you too , you can call me taehyung , by the way , where are you going to go in this heavy rain ? If you needs help , I can help you " . Taehyung asks gwayoung because she looks so rush . "Its okay , i want to go to the palace , sorry i was late , see you next time . " " wait ! please wait .. so you live in the palace ? Good then , because I want to go there too , shall we go together ?" Gwayoung was surprised when he asked her to go into the palace together with him , she didn't want anyone to know that she went to the palace to serve gwi then with anxious gwayoung  cheat on him "uhmm .. actually i just came out of the palace and wanted to go home , so let me go first " . because she didn't want to be suspected of anything from him , then she hurried to run , but suddenly she fell and dropped on the wet ground causing her dress to be dirty and wet .
 
Taehyung who sees the situation wants to laugh but he holds his laugh and goes to help gwayoung to stand up "you don't have to hurry , see ? you've fallen ". Gwayoung feels very embarrassed by her behavior and feels like she wants to run away from him as soon as possible because she can't stand with the embarrassed , suddenly another man comes with a horse , that man was taehyung's best friend , his name is hakyoung . Hakyoung asked taehyung "why this woman with you ? And why is her dress so dirty?" While laughing look at gwayoung's clothes that were wet and dirty . Gwayoung felt more embarrassed when she got laughed by an unknown man then  she lowered her head down because she was very embarrassed . "hakyoung, you suddenly come and laugh at people , where is your manners?" . Taehyung scolds hakyoung , and immediately offers gwayoung to ride the horse with him . "let me bring you to your house by riding on this horse , so nobody will notice your filthy dress and laugh at you just like my dumb friend " . while hitting hakyoung's shoulder.  Gwayoung felt weird because why this man wants to help her that much , gwayoung seems like she didn't trust him so she refused the offer . "It's okay , I can go back by myself " then she rushing to leave that place .  All of sudden , taehyung pulled gwayoung from behind and lifting her sitting on the horse , then he said to her "You don't have to worry , I just want to help you .. you just h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter