Forgive me

The Coldblooded Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                  🥀  FORGIVE ME  🥀            When the day is almost dark , Taehyung and hakyoung arrived at the palace and soon met the king . Taehyung feels a bit strange when he sees the face of the king who looks quite intense and suspicious . Taehyung respectfully greeted his grandfather with his knees down , without hesitation he ask his grandfather .

[Taehyung]
" What do you want to discuss with me about ? If it doesn't important , I'd better ask permission to leave ."

[King]
" So is it true that a child who grew up without a father would be rude after he grew up ? ".

Taehyung was somewhat offended by the words but he just acted as if he didn't trigger by those words .

[Taehyung]
" If there is no important thing you want to discuss , I asked myself to leave first , there's more things I want to settle ".

Taehyung was stepping out of
the king's room but stopped after hearing the king shouted at him.

[King]
"How did you know kim sungyeol ?! Are you cooperating with him ? If it is true , better you admit it to me before bad things will happen ! "

[Taehyung]
" Even if I know the man ... what's the matter with you ? ".

[King]
" What's the matter with me ? Kim taehyung , listen carefully .. you as my grandson , You have to follow what I did , I don't want you to deal with kim sungyeol anymore , understand ! "

[Taehyung]
" yes ! I admitted that , I'm indeed your grandson , but you have no right to prevent me from dealing with anyone " .

[King]
"I have no right ? Don't you think I don't know that you already know about the existence of Gwi and are looking for a secret plan to get rid of him secretly ? That's why you're dealing with kim sungyeol , don't you? Do you want to follow the footsteps of your dead father ? If you don't want to die in vain like your father , it's better to follow my way . "

Taehyung was very disappointed with his grandfather as he didn't feel like he had a direct sympathy with his son crown prince junghyun who was killed by gwi 10 years ago .

[Taehyung]
"So you want me to follow your cowardly way by being a slave to a vampire for the rest of my life and willing to sacrifice anyone for the throne ? I'm more willing to die than live like animals ! "

The king was angry with the words out of the mouth of his own grandson he loved so much that he was able to sacrifice his own son life for the safety of his grandson and the future of his grandson but it looked like his grandson didn't understand what he had done for him and it turned out like he was a cruel king , because he felt very angry , the king had slapped taehyung .

[King]
"If this is your way, then I'll just let you die together with your father 10 years ago ! Do you think the vampire would just let you and kim sungyeol against him as easy as that ? ".

Taehyung didn't answer and went out from there and out of the palace .Then taehyung went to a place where no one was and he screamed out loud to get rid of his depression, especially when he recalled about the arguments he had with gwayoung during the day

" huh , is it today was my day to be slapped ? Haha .. what a bad day "

Taehyung laughed himself as he remembered when he was slapped by gwayoung while they argued , then taehyung was silent for a moment and felt guilty after recalling a disappointed face of gwayoung while tearing her eyes in front of him when he said something he shouldn't say to her . Taehyung is aware that he has hurt her heart with his words and he's determined to apologize to gwayoung tomorrow whether she forgive him or not .

°°°°°°••••°°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°
- GWAYOUNG'S POV -


    In the middle of the night gwayoung still awake and crying on her bed , she not sad because of taehyung words but she was saddened by how she live , gwayoung actually dreamed of a happy life that was able to live with her mother and be friends with whomever she wanted without feeling fear when they know the true story of her life . Then gwayoung wakes up from the bed and opens the window of her room to see the moon . Somehow, by looking at the moon alone , gwayoung feels happy and makes her stop crying . Gwayoung tries to persuade herself by convincing herself that she will live happily and happiness will come to her someday , after enjoying the beauty of the moon gwayoung goes back to bed then she continue to sleep .

    The next morning Gwayoung woke up early and went to her mother's grave to release her sadness , as soon as she finishes visiting her mother's grave she goes back to her home . Usually, she will go to the cave to serve gwi but because he has told her not to visit him for 2-3 days so she plans to spend her time just sitting at home and doing nothing . When she arrived at her home yard, she was surprised to see Taehyung was standing there while waiting for her . Gwayoung took a deep breath before she went to greet him .

[Gwayoung]
"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to come here anymore ?"

Taehyung was shocked when gwayoung suddenly appeared behind him , taehyung immediately gave bow to gwayoung while apologizing to her .

[Taehyung]
"I'm here to apologize to you about yesterday's issue, I hope you can forgive me ."

Gwayoung was shame on herself when she see taehyung humbly bowing to her when he was a crown prince while she was just the daughter the prime minister but no matter what gwayoung taught to herself to always act arrogantly in front of taehyung so he would not be interested to make friends with her anymore , gwayoung thought that it's a good thing for her not to associate with him or anyone so she doesn't getting hurt by someone at the end as what gwi had advised her during her childhood, then gwayoung gives taehyung a cynical smile while responding to him .

[Gwayoung]
"If you really feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter