4/5 of J

Hard To Love, How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, your other bestfriends here", shout Jongup from the couch he's sitting at, while his attention fully on the television watching his favourite anime.

 

Youngjae barely hear Jongup before storming directly to his room. Mind still wreck with what just happened between him and his former crush, Youngjae just want to take a rest for a bit. But once he push open his room door, he know he wouldn't get his needed rest because two troublemakers are right before him. Okay basically, just one troublemaker, which is Park Kyung, and the other one is less troubling known as Yoo Kihyun.

 

"Oh, no what do you guys doing here?", Youngjae asked boringly while putting his bag on his study table. He ignore the glare Kyung directed to him, and landing himself on his bed like a starfish. He sighed in relieve feeling the soft mattress under him.

 

"Rude! We came all the way here just to get treated like this? Kihyun, let's go home. NOW!", Kyung threaten, making his way to grab Kihyun's wrist but get swat away by the said male who muttering a 'drama queen' under his breath. Kyung widen his eyes at this and simultenously hit Kihyun's shoulder, transfering all of his anger.

 

"Seriously, Jae. What's with the cold shoulder though. We come here to tell you about today", Kihyun asked, and when he's had enough, he push Kyung away from him with a murderous stare, leading the latter to silently sit on the study chair.

 

"I don't see you two today, and I'm having too much things to bear in a day. I need some rest now" Youngjae glare at the ceiling. He could feel his bed dipping as another weight sit on it.

 

"Are you alright? What happened?"

 

Receiving no response, Kihyun continue, "We're really sorry didn't have the time to meet you since our singing competition around the corner, so Kyung here think that we need to practice nonstop. Although I think it's him who need more practice", Kihyun whisper the last words, intending to keep it as low as possible. Unfortunately though, Kyung hear him before whisper shouting to Kihyun, ""

 

"Nah, it's okay i understand. Jaebum also went missing today after having the Math class with me, and i guess there's nothing weird with me being alone.", Youngjae sit on his bed, looking at his two 'bestfriends' as claimed by Jongup earlier.

 

Kyung and Kihyun are two first classmates Youngjae befriending when he attend high school. The three of them hit it off on their first meet during Music lesson, since Youngjae didn't have Jaebum to accompany him. The older boy decided to join Potery class out of curiousity and leave Youngjae alone to the Music lesson. There he met with both Kyung and Kihyun and keep their friendship intact till this day.

 

Kihyun known as Youngjae's twin since both of them have the same family name of Yoo. Besides, they also have some similar traits of personality such as smart, studious type, and the school role model. Kihyun also a bit of sophiscated person but also shy when talking to other people beside his friends. He often act as the peacemaker whenever bickering happens within his little groupie.

 

Meanwhile there's Park Kyung, the other bestfriends of Youngjae who is totally the opposite of Youngjae. Kyung is that kind of friend that annoyed Youngjae so much but he's also the one that caring the most within little group. He likes nagging and talking to the point Youngjae and Kihyun got no options other than tune him out while continue to talk only between each other.

 

However, he's not that fond of studying but always getting forced to stay in library with his two other friends before getting kicked out for distracting the others students with his unstoppable whining. He's also well known being currently in relationship with the school underground rapper and soccer star, Zico.

 

 

Beside Jaebum, these two the only other friend Youngjas was close to. Nowadays, though it's quite hard for Youngjae to meet with his two buddies since all of them busy with their own activities. Kihyun and Kyung gonna compete on the singing competition as duo just like Youngjae and Jaebum, with Kihyun providing the vocal and Kyung rapping along with him. This duo apparently on the top ladder of the school popularity too, same as Youngjae and Jaebum with their dancing team. Thinking back, Youngjae wanna laugh at how they can achieve to this point when all of them start with nothing on their first year in school.

 

"Aigoo, pity Jae. That's why you need to find someone special already to accompany you. Look at our Kihyun here already step ahead with that senior, Shownu. And, I have Zico since forever. Jaebum not gonna stay with you all the time, ya know?", Kyung blabbered and Kihyun only giving him a warning glare since he's unconsciously has spilled his secret to Youngjae.

 

"What? Kihyun? Shownu? Since when? Why I didn't know about this?", Youngjae frowning, his arms cross over his chest demanding an answer.

 

"Well..", Kihyun rub the back of his neck sheepishly.

 

"They have been a couple for a week now",Kyung answered confidently, standing up while slowly take a step ahead. Meanwhile, Kihyun facepalm at the other straightforward answer. "And with our practice, surely he didn't get to tell you that Jae. That's why I'm announcing this to you loser", Kyung exaggeratedly pout his mouth and he squeeze Youngjae's cheeks earning a whimper from the younger. 

 

"Aigoo this chubby cheeks, who's gonna win your heart huh?", Kyung continue to harrass Youngjae's cheeks and since Kyung really got stronger when being aggresive, Youngjae wail his hands for help. Kihyun hurriedly help to seperate both of them, earning a relieve sigh from Youngjae.

 

"Yah Kyung, do you wanna kill me?", Youngjae asked bewildered and there goes their rant towards each other till the late evening where both of Kihyun and Kyung excuse themselves to go home. Youngjae sit on his bed, thinking back at Kyung's words from earlier. It's really not that important to be in a relationship now, right. It's not that he's that lonely.

 

Heck yeah. He's lonely but Youngjae sure he can manage that. He's not that upset that Kihyun didn't tell him earlier about his relationship, indeed he's happy his bestfriend finally get together with his long time crush. Not like him, who only get humiliated by his former crush for all his effort back then. And to make it worst, from today onwards, the said former crush gonna taunt Youngjae everyday in his school when basically they got all their timetable the same.

 

Youngjae sigh for the umpteenth time. Ignoring his messed up mind, he go to shower, opting to skip on his dinner and get ready for bed.

 

 

--

 

 

Youngjae step into the hallway with a smile. Apparently since he wake up this morning, he feel refreshen and in a very good mood. He's been all smiley and his steps bouncy showing how excited he is to start his day at school. He stop at his locker to grab his books while scrutinising his schedule for today. Most of them are just ordinary class and like yesterday he only have the first period with Jaebum. But on the good side, Youngjae got PE and Music Lesson with Kihyun and Kyung later. So he will not get lonely and just at this thought, his mood become a bit more brighter.

 

Youngjae go straight to his class after finish grabbing his books from the locker. He went to his seat and there, Jaebum already sit at his table beside Youngjae, frantically writing on his book. Youngjae purposely hit the table with his hand, causing Jaebum to stumble back in his seat and cursing slightly before realising the younger who smiling sheepishly.

 

"What the hell, Jae?", Jaebum mutter before focusing back to his earlier doing.

 

"What with the rushing, Bum ah. Ohh..you forgot to do Mr.Kang's homework don't you? You will be done for not finishing his task", Youngjae taunt the older while he himself bring out his book from his bag.

 

Jaebum give a sided glare to Youngjae, mumbling under his breath, "Don't disturb me, Jae. Only two page left now, and I'll finish it in no time if you don't interfere".

 

Youngjae laugh loudly but decided to be nice, leaving the older dancer in his misery. He feel like to be generous by lending the other his answers, but quickly push the thought aside. Jaebum will never take advantage regarding his studies. He prefer do all his works by himself no matter what situation he's in and that's one of quality Youngjae really admire and respect of the older.

 

There's a noise outside the classroom and Youngjae wonder what the cause of it. Surely, all the noise not for him and Jaebum since all their fans rather act normally these days as per the two dancers request. Because apparently they are also a normal student, so they've right to be treated like one. Only if both of them joining any competition or tournament did their fans put extra and too much attention to them. But now, who might be the one responsible for this noise. Actually, Youngjae have a guess on who the one behind this but he need to confirm it first.

 

Not long after, there entering the front door of the classroom, a group of boys with a signature jacket talking and laughing with the only boy who didn't wear the same jacket as theirs'. Youngjae recognize them, they're t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter