3/4 of E

Hard To Love, How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe you did that Jae. It's so funny that I think might piss myself here", Jaebum snickered, one arm holding into Youngjae's shoulder for support.

 

"It just came out from nowhere, though. I don't believe it myself too. Ugh, I must have gone crazy to even able doing that", Youngjae groan while puffing his cheeks. 

 

Jaebum stop from laughing to observe the younger. He suddenly feel concern on how Youngjae might adapt to the news. After all, it's quite tough to endure facing your former crush who broke your heart abruptly appear in front of you. Jaebum straighten his posture and turn his head to the younger.

 

"Hey, Jae. Are you okay?", Jaebum start hesitantly. When he scan for any reaction from Youngjae but receive none, he continue, "I mean now that Daehyun schooling here together in our school. It might be hard for yo-"

 

"Nuh, it's okay.", when Jaebum give him a scandalous look, Youngjae groan before continue. "Really I'm fine. I've already move on even though it hurt bad like I'm stepping my feet on a darn rusty nail", Youngjae grimaced once he imagining it to be real, yet to him that's the most logical analogy to refer to his situation.

 

"Eventually I'm gonna heal right?", a sheepish smile tugged on Youngjae heart shaped lips, subsconsciously reassure Jaebum that he's totally fine. Jaebum ruffles Youngjae's hair, earning a whine from the younger.

 

"Are you sure Jae?" Jaebum asked for confirmation.

 

"Definitely! It was just a small crush, and not to mention happened during our childhood, which was absolutely in the past. So, i don't think we need to look back at those bad memories now, shall we?," Youngjae pout, but something behind his head nagging on how it's definitely something bigger than a mere small crush. Youngjae ignore the thought.

 

"Aigooo, look at this lost child talking like an adult. Matured much, huh Jae?", Jaebum tease Youngjae who in response rolling his eyes and slapping the older's shoulder in annoyance. Jaebum glad that he somehow able lift the heavy mood frrom earlier and nothing better for now other than to see Youngjae being cheerful back, because dealing with a grumpy Youngjae gonna cost a lot of his peace, so why not.

 

"Ugh whatever. Let me copy Mr. Kang's homework today. I don't want to get a spank on the for not completing my task tomorrow", Youngjae grab his notebook and a pen, ready to copy the assigned homework from their homeroom teacher.

 

"Look at this studious freak" Jaebum chuckled but still letting Youngjae copy the homework note.

 

--

 

"Oppa..Youngjae oppa!", a girl shouting for Youngjae in which causing him to turn his head back to the almost empty hallway. Youngjae currently walking to get out of the school gate to return home meanwhile Jaebum has gone somewhere without telling him. 

 

Youngjae blinks his eyes at the girl who slowly stopping in front of him. The girl is a cute one with a single ponytail, fair skin and red pouty lips, smiling confidently at Youngjae. He glance to her nametag that read as Kim Sohyun and Youngjae wonder if he has seen the girl somewhere before.

 

"Yes..?", Youngjae start when the girl standing still in front of him and smiling wildly looking at him.

 

"Uh, yeah..umm oppa, i want to give you something", the girl swing her hand from her back, and retrieve the bright red box with an enormous ribbon on top. Youngjae gulp looking at the hopeful face in front of him, half of his mind already know what kind of situation is going on right there. Well, he and Jaebum already went through these kind of situation to know how to handle them, but something about those expectant expr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter