5/6 of A

Hard To Love, How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Youngjae wake up with a groan. His hand instantly reaching up to rub his forehead, which still throbbing with pain. He looks over to identify where he actually lying at, only to realise that he was in fact at the school infirmary. Youngjae couldn't remember what cause him to be in this condition and who bring him here in the first place. However he couldn't get his mind to flashback to earlier situation when the door suddenly burst open and hurried footsteps coming to him.

 

"Thank God, you're awake Jae. How do you feel? Did you get hurt anywhere? Tell me, so that i could call the nurse to check on you", Kyung splutter nonstop, clearly worry about his friend.

 

"Kyung ah, take a breath. You're gonna suffocating him with your questions", Kihyun shakes his head at Kyung, before looking at Youngjae with a small smile.

 

"What..what happen? Why am I here?", Youngjae confusedly inquire. He wince when there's slight pain following his attempt to sit on the bed. Kyung hurriedly push Youngjae to lie on his back, much to Youngjae's relieve.

 

"You have to rest a bit more Jae. You're look so badly beaten now", Kyung take a sit on the visitor chair next to the bed before continue, " Jinyoung kicked the ball direct on you, don't know why you're pretty distracted there you couldn't see it coming your way. And to make it worse, P.O couldn't stop running and accidently pushed you to the goal post. That was a horrible sight to see if you ask me", Kyung wince, remembering the previous incident.

 

"That's why it's hurt like hell now", Youngjae clutching on his temple. He sighed, why did he play soccer in the first place if it only lead to this kind of pain to him. Then, he remember that it was Mr. Choi's instruction for their class to join soccer practice with the school team. Ahhh..

 

"You're lucky though, Jae. You got your knight in shining armor to help you in the midst of those mess, otherwise i couldn't imagine what gonna happen to you", Kihyun provide, earning a frantic series of nods from Kyung.

 

"If only Zico can be as cool as him to you, Jae", Kyung sighed dreamily. Youngjae raise an eyebrow at this.

 

"Wait, it's not you guys that help me?" Kihyun and Kyung shake their head in sync. "Nah, we are too shocked to help you, plus you don't want anyone to touch you back then. Kyung here almost go hysterical when he hear you sobs", Kihyun smirk at Kyung, who only roll his eyes annoyingly." Like you any better than me then", Kyung whisper grumpily.

 

"Then who? Who save me?", Youngjae frown. He should have known better than to expect these two will be the one to carry him here. Yeah, he know and can feel it during the brink of slipping into consciousness that someone indeed carry him from the ground. But who?

 

"Well, that was Jun-", the bell ring cut Kihyun's word, leaving him to gasp in realization. "Oh no, i should go back to my next class. Mrs. Song wouldn't tolerate anyone to skip her class. Are you fine here by your own, Jae?"

 

Before Youngjae could utter his answer, Kyung hurriedly stand up and apologize frantically to him.

 

"Me too. I forgot to take my assignment from locker. It's due by today. Sorry Jae. I guess we couldn't keep you accompany now"

 

Youngjae shake his head. "It's okay, I'm fine. While you two gone, i can take some nap. Just go, it's okay really", Youngjae wave his friends off, who slowly heading towards the door with guilt.

 

"We'll see you later Jae!", both of them shout before completely disappear from the door.

 

Youngjae sigh, opting on taking a nap to relieve his headache. He close his eyes and without waiting any moments to waste, he let the darkness to consume him whole to sleep.

 

---

 

"He look cute like this. Sleeping without a care of the world"

 

Youngjae hear the silent murmur. His eyes twitch, slowly conscious and aware of his surrounding. Youngjae tried to lift up his hand but stopping his attempt when he could feel the foreign warmness around his hand, as though there another presence holding on his hand. Hesitate, but got no other choice, Youngjae open his eyes, and blinking for a few times to adjust to the sudden brightness.

 

Indeed there's another person in front of him, who seemingly shocked when Youngjae open his eyes. The warm around his hand abruptly gone and Youngjae push his body into sitting position. He feel much better now, there's only mild throbbing on his head but his stomach growling suddenly.

 

'Crap. I don't even eat since this morning, no wonder i'm so hungry now', he think silently. The sound of someone clearing his throat bring back Youngjae's attention to the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter