Chapter 3

It Will Be The Ends

Seungri POV

Seungri bit his lips full of anxiety.
He is in trouble now.
His head just like to explode but he still cant find the way out. His hands shivering cold and sweat flowing behind him made him uncomfortable.
Seungri managed to escape when his disguise was sniffed by one of the gang members his was investigating.
His body feel sore after got beating with the member from the gang. His rib feel like already cracked. The stab wound that still bleeds causes him fatigue.
Seungri can not even think if he is able to keep away from that place or not. He will die if he does not think of any other way to escape.
"You must think, Seungri. How to get out of here."
He was running out of time. His eyes glisten around where he is.
His eyes were stuck in the gates close by. There were five men between him and the gate. He cant wait anymore.
Seungri lunged forward. Within a second, he was under the table as he reached for his weapon in one smooth attempt.
He took a deep breath and prepared to run but suddenly found he could not do that.
Should not.
Above his head, all was breaking loose.
Chairs were scaping, glasses were smashing, men were shouting.
Sounds like shots ... BANG ...
Seungri froze. He frantically scrubbed his shirt for blood from the shot besides the blood from the he received.
But no blood from the shot is heard. 

"Find him and bring him to me," shout from one of the man. Seungri saw the man at the gate was gone. This is an opportunity for him to get out of the place. But his feet became weak and unable to move. He's almost losing energy.
"Come on Seungri.You must live.For hyung sake." Seungri speaks in his little heart.
"For Hyung, I must survive. I can not die here without say goodbye."
Seungri looks for strength and moves towards the gate. He kept running in the dark night. His body was not able to withstand the pain and tiredness experienced.
"Keep going Seungri, it's not safe here, home is only the safe place, keep moving, they'll try to kill you later if you stop." Seungri tries to encourage her body.

After several hours walking in the dark. He felt relieved when he saw the light from the kitchen. He missed the house and his hyung. For several months, he was far away from his family. Today, his return but he expects hyung not to be surprised with his condition.

Going slowly. Seungri's vision is getting blurry. The kitchen door of his house is increasingly visible. He knew he had lost a lot of blood. He hopes one of his hyung is still not sleeping.
Seungri smiled when he was in front of the kitchen door. He opens it slowly and moves in.
"Hyung ..." Seungri said in a weak voice when he saw his hyung before stumble over the counter.

Everything happens very fast. He can hear the chaos that happen. He can see tear in his Jiyong hyung eyes. Loud scream from Daesung. The panicked face from Youngbae. Top hyung that froze at his spot looking at him with fear. Its take several minute before the chaos gone and Daesung hyung ask him to rest.

Seungri knows he is now safe with his hyung. There is nothing to worry about. He let himself be shrouded in darkness with relief.

 

TBC