Chapter 2

It Will Be The Ends

"We need to get him lying down." Said Seunghyun.

"Let me put a sheet over the couch and we can put him there. I will grab first aid that we have." Daesung said as he move to get what they needed right now.

"Maknae-ah, what happened?" Youngbae ask sadly. 

Daesung run down with a sheet for the couch and their first aid kit. He headed into living room and put the sheet to protect it before he put the first aid kit down. 

"Okay maknae, hyung need you get up and lay the couch. It will help us to look better at your injury. Come on." said Jiyong as he and Seunghyun helped their maknae stand up on his feet. With the help from his hyung, Seungri managed to sit down on the couch.

"Maknae-ah, I know this is going to hurt, but we need to get that shirt off." Daesung said. He have experience in medical field. He already seen most worse injuries. 

"Im sorry, hyung." said Seungri softly.

"You dont have anything to be sorry, maknae." He want to cry everytime he see his brother come back hurt. If can he want himself hurt than his brothers.

Daesung cut down the middle of Seungri shirt and carefully removed it from Seungri body. He get helped from Youngbae to removed the shirt slowly knowing that the blood would be sticking to his shirt and would be painful to remove. They gasped at seeing their maknae back covered with blood.

"Maknae-ah, I know it going hurt, but you need to lie down on your back so I can keep pressure on you stab wounds and your own weight will keep pressure on your back to slow down the bleeding." order Daesung.

They try to ignore about their maknae get beat up and injured. They could see with his shirt removed that he was going covered with dark black bruising all across his stomach, rib and chest. Whatever happened to their maknae, they hoping his fight back dan able to tell them what happen. Seunghyun used the towel and pressed it against Seungri stab wounds trying to slow down the bleeding while wait Daesung check the other injury. His hands were covered in blood. 

 "Five in total but none of them look deep. They are bleeding a lot. They dont appear hit any organ which is good." said Daesung. His put sterhoscope to listen maknae heart and lung after few minutes he spoke again.

"His skin is cool but he has lost lot of blood and that could be why. We need stitch them but it would take time and after that we will patch his back."

Daesung together with Youngbae went work to stitching up the cut. Later Youngbae wash away the blood and put bandages on those that were still bleeding while Daesung make sure not other injury that escape from his eyes.

"You have four broken ribs and three cracked ribs. You also bruising on your chest, ribs and stomach. As well as your arms and your legs. Your wrist is also badly sprained and I will put cast on it."

"I will be fine." Said Seungri. "I was so scared. I thought tonight was going to be it."

"Its okay you're safe now." Youngbae said back.

"I need to get them hyung."

"I know and we will catch them together, we promise." said Jiyong.

"We will get this finished. You've taken it this far and now its time for you to rest and we will take it the rest of the way. All you have to do is cough up the evidence." Seunghyun said  with a small smile.

"How about we let him rest right now. Our maknae need lot of rest." said Daesung.

"Alright." said them unison. They very grateful that their maknae safely alive. They dont know what will happen if one of them suddenly disappear. They hope God will still protect them because even if they are strong, they still need each other.

 

TBC