Chapter 1

It Will Be The Ends

It has been been five months Jiyong not seen his little brother since Seungri goes for undercover. Jiyong had only heard from Seungri only two months ago and that make he worry even more. His little brother should have called just now, but he dont and that make Jiyong hoping that Seungri was safe and not involved any danger somewhere.

It was just after 10pm and Jiyong was sitting in living room with a cup strong coffee in his right hand while he looked at the papers cases at another hand. His other three brother already gone up to bed about ten minutes ago. Jiyong has been having hard time to sleep thinking about Seungri that supposed to call him three days ago. Seungri never missed to call him before. Jiyong was hoping it was because he was too busy and not that he was in trouble.

Jiyong was just get up when he heard the kitchen door opening. Jiyong suddenly become alert as he got up from the sit when he remember he hadnt locked the door.

"Daesung is that you?" asked Jiyong while ready for anything as he rounded the corner so he would be able to see into the kitchen.

Jiyong not prepared with what he seen in front his eyes. There was the man that Seunghyun has described as Seungri when put undercover. The man was covered in dirt and blood, while barely able to stand up.

"Hyung." Seungri said with a weak voice and stumbled into the counter.

Hearing the pain and weakness in Seungri voice forced Jiyong to supress from his shocking and moved his body. He went over Seungri and was able catch his little brother as his legs gave out.

"Youngbae! Daesung! Seunghyun! Get down here quick!" Jiyong yell to get his other brother attention before give attention towards Seungri.

Jiyong look down and saw Seungri hand were covered in blood as he pushed them against his left side. His left side was covered in blood and some of parts of his clothes also covered in blood, dirt and ripped. Seungri eyes were both almost swollen shut, he was covered in bruises, there was blood going down the right side of his head and face. Another hand already cut up and looked broken.

"What have been happen Seungri?" Jiyong asked with fear in his voice as he tried to move Seungri hand so he could look at the wound.

Youngbae, Daesung and Seunghyun came running down at hearing Jiyong yelling for them.

"Jiyong what going on?" Youngbae asked with worry when Jiyong yelled his name in the middle of the night. They froze when they saw some strange man on the kitchen floor bleeding. "Who is that?" asked him with alarm.

"Its our little maknae." Jiyong said.

"Please no hospitals." They maknae said weakly as he looked at his hyung.

"Seungri? What the hell is going on? Why he bleeding?"

"Seungri-ah, you need to go to the hospital, you're bleeding heavily." Seunghyun said trying to persuade his maknae.

"Not safe. Trust me I cant." Seungri said weakly with pain in his voice.

"Maknae-ah, we can keep you safe. You're injured you need a hospital." Daesung said with stern voice.

"Hyung, please." plead Seungri.

"Daesung-ah just go get the kit right away. Our maknae losing many blood." Jiyong said.

"But Jiyong..." 

"Trust me.

 

TBC