Prologue

Rewriting Our Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To die once is going to hell, but to die over and over again is making heaven belong to you. Every time Oh Sehun returned home from Germany, he wished someone, anyone, would just knock him out cold and end it all, but this time, he was going to make sure he was that anyone; instead he won't be knocking himself out because fate had better plans.

The clock struck past midnight as he trespassed through the hospital floors with two sets of bouquets of flowers casually dangling from his hand, the other tucked comfortably in his other pocket. His black snapback blocked all light from reflecting off his dark eyes and those features striking familiar to Oh Group’s heir.

“You're out luck, but it seems you're frozen in time. That's what you get for falling in love, loser.”

A smirk graced his lips as he walked over to trash the fresh flowers on the windowsill and replace them with his very own gift--ugly deep violet petunias.

“The company is mine, your life is mine, and your wife is mine.”

The smirk stayed as Sehun listed his properties (as he liked to call them) and pulled a chair beside his twin.

“What a pity.”

And a pity it truly was. Or maybe fate had its own twisted ways of karma. Oh Sehun didn't expect such a grand opportunity after returning home from the funeral of his best friend. When he should have been grieving, Oh Sehun was happily celebrating. He took the first flight to Korea and had just arrived not too long after hearing about the tragedy of the Oh Group heir and his wife.

He pulled his cap back on and headed out as the security guards footsteps neared. Hidden around the corner, Sehun waited until the two guards had already entered the room before moving onto his next stop: Ahn HyeJin, his brother's wife.

He swiftly made his way through the hospital and into the room of HyeJin's. He took a good look at the sleeping, petite figure as he stood at the end of her hospital bed. Her face still fresh of the cuts from the accident.

“Tch, what a stupid girl. SeoJun never had a good taste in women. How pathetic.”

He walked over to the windowsill. Her vase was empty which meant Oh Group was still stingy as ever. He placed the bouquet of red roses in the vase. “Welcome back, Sehun,” he smiled at the roses as he stared at HyeJin's reflection through the window. How much more fun could his stay here become?

Sehun got off the cab he hailed after getting out of the hospital. He walked a few blocks and there it was the Oh manor.

He didn't bother ringing the bell, but scaled the wall and climbed over alerting the family’s pack of German Shepherds. Just as he had expected. He waited still and silently for the dogs to reach him before each was under his own control. Sehun had spent his days home tending the dogs treating them more as house pets than guard dogs. What more would it matter between a bullet versus a dog? It was no use.

It was already three in the morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter