Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words ~ 2,520

"Let me get this straight, this random guy just randomly showed up inside of your apartment, did something in your kitchen, and then kissed you before disappearing out of thin air?" Jihye asked, confirming the bizarre story that EunA just told her. EunA nodded her head while taking a sip of her drink. "Are you sure you're okay? You sound a little crazy." Jihye said slowly,

"I swear to you, that happened yesterday!" EunA shouted, slightly offended that her own best friend wouldn't believe her. 

"If you say so," Jihye sang with a slight smile. "Was he cute, at least?" She then asked. 

"That's not the point of the story!" EunA shouted, getting the attention of those around the both of them. "Sorry." She said quietly with rosy cheeks. Jihye laughed at how embarrassed her friend got. "Stop laughing at me, so rude." EunA said while covering her face with both her hands.

"Sorry, EunA, it's too funny, your face is so red." Jihye pointed out while still laughing.

"You're so mean." EunA jokingly said while pouting a little.

"Who's being mean to my princess?" Someone suddenly asked. 

EunA's eyes widened once she heard the familiar voice. No, no, there is no way he's here. That's impossible, how does he even know where I went to school? EunA thought to herself as she slowly turned around to be greeted by the beautiful stranger from yesterday morning.

"EunA, who's this?" Jihye asked while gesturing at him.

EunA stood up abruptly, confusing Jihye. "I'll be right back." She said before grabbing the stranger by his shirt. EunA pulled the stranger behind a tree, where nobody could see them. "Who are you? How did you know my name? And how did you know that I went here?" EunA asked with her eyebrows furrowed together.

He shrugged his shoulders before smiling at her. "You'll figure out all of those very soon," He said with a slight hint of mischievous. "Bye, princess." He said with a wink before disappearing again.

" this voodoo !" EunA shouted while running away from the tree. Jihye was still seated in the same spot where EunA had left her, still confused by what just happened. 

Seeing her best friend running around as if she was being chased only confused her more. "Hey, EunA, where are you going?!" Jihye shouted as she tried her best to run after EunA. "EunA!" She shouted again, this time actually getting her attention. "Where are you going, classes are about to start."

"I'm going home, I don't want to stay here, where that crazy creep might pop up again. Wait. no, he knows where I live, can I stay over at your apartment?" EunA asked while looking at Jihye and holding her hands tightly. 

"Clam down, what happened and what creep?" Jihye asked while rubbing small circles on EunA's hand to calm her down. "And what happened to that guy?" She then asked.

"Him," EunA said before taking in a deep breath. "He's the guy that I was telling you about, the one that appeared and disappeared out of nowhere!" EunA shouted. Jihye stared back at her with wide eyes.

"That was him?" She asked. EunA nodded her head. "He's better looking than I thought he would be." Jihye said quietly to herself.

"Again, that's not the point!" EunA shouted again before pulling her hand away from Jihye. "I'm going home." She said.

"No, if you go home, he might show up again. If you stay at school and in class, I doubt he'll just pop up in the middle of class." Jihye said, trying to get EunA to stay at school with her.

"You just want to see him again." EunA said. 

"Maybe." Jihye said with a slight smile. EunA stared back at her, silently judging her.

"He's this weird creep, that I still have no idea who he is, who knows my name, where I live, and where I go to school. I don't get it. Why does he have to bother me and not anyone else?" EunA asked while flailing arms a little. 

"Clam down, EunA." Jihye said again. "Come on, let's just go to class. You'll have a less chance of seeing him again if you're in class." Jihye said while dragging EunA towards the school's entrance. 

"And why would that be?" EunA questioned while raising one of his brows.

"There is no way he'll just show up in the middle of class with over twenty students, I'm pretty sure he wants to stay low if he's going to be popping up at random moments like the way you said he was." Jihye explained while EunA nodded her head slowly. "You  don't get it, do you?" Jihye asked after seeing EunA's expression.

"Nope!" EunA beamed with a smile, causing Jihye to giggle.

"You're just going to have to trust me on that, I don't know any other way to explain it." Jihye said before opening the door to their classroom. EunA nodded her head with a hum.

"I swear to god, if he pops up again, I'm coming for you." EunA jokingly said while pointing at Jihye, who sits behind her.

"Don't worry," Jihye said with a smile before leaning against her desk. "He wouldn't show up again." EunA nodded her head before shifting her body to face the front. 

"We'll see." She then said. Jihye sat at her desk staring at the back of EunA's head. What is that...? Jihye asked herself once she noticed something behind EunA's ear.

Jihye got up from her seat to move EunA's hair away to see what it was. "EunA, when did you get a tattoo?" She asked as she traced the mark with her index finger.

"Tattoo? I don't have a tattoo." EunA said while turning around to face Jihye. 

"Then what is that behind your ear?" She asked.

"I don't have anything behind my ear, though," EunA responded while reaching for her ear. Feeling nothing behind her ear only frustrated EunA. There's nothing behind my hear... EunA thought to herself. "What's behind my ear?" She then as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter