Prologue

Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining brightly through EunA's blinds, causing her to toss her body around. She slowly sat up after minutes of twisting and turning. She immediately searched for her phone to check the time. Woah, it's almost ten? I should have slept longer. She thought to herself before tossing her pheon besides her. 

Her eyes were closed as she drew a mental map in her mind of what she was going to do on her day off of school. Hearing a sudden bang coming from downstairs caused her to jump a little. What the hell? Is there someone in my house? EunA asked herself while getting out of her bed with her phone in her hand.

She slowly made her way out the door with a bat that she kept near her desk. Her heartbeat started to speed up as she got closer. "Who the hell are you?!" EunA asked once she saw an unfamiliar man in her kitchen looking through her fridge.

"Put that bad down, that's not going to do anything to me." He said without turning around.

"Answer my question, who are you?" EunA asked again while holding up her bat. "I'm not afraid to swing at you." She said after she was ignored by the stranger.

"Go ahead," He said before turning around with a bottle of water in his hand. "Swing at me then," He said with a slight smirk. EunA stared back at him, both shocked and scared. Her heartbeat went up even higher as the beautiful stranger walked closer to her. "You can't, can you?" He asked while taking the bat out of her hand and throwing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter