Dark Chocolate

Road To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello,  minaficent_24 here.  I'm the co-author of this lazybum dsmyoui's story xD

 But seriously,  thanks to her i learn few things about chocolate now,  lol.

*******

Mina is still suking while Chaeyoung drive slow,  she giggles as she glances at Mina from the rear view. 

"Oh,  tell me princess~"

"Stop singing,  are you mocking me just now?"

"Are you always this fierce? "

"It's depend on the vibe i get"

"What kind of vibe do i get? "

"Nasty"

Chaeyoung laugh as she keep driving,  she brings Mina to the park since Mina refuse to go to any restaurant or cafe that Chaeyoung's offer.

"Can you just let me have my alone time? "

"I need your help"

"Huh?"

"If you can make me have an inspiration for my next painting i will let you have alone time,  if it's not working then you'll forever stick with me"

"What kind of deal is this?  This is nonsense"

"You're dealing with the devil"

"You don't even look like a devil"

"What am i then?"

"Baby cub?"

"Am i?"

"You don't even look that scary,  but you sure are annoying as hell"

"Hahaha,  thanks for the compliment tho"

Chaeyoung laugh as she keep driving, she bring Mina to accompany her sight seeing since she's bored and she need more ideas for her next painting.

They walk to the park as Mina keep crossing her arms and walk further since she is still sulking that Chaeyoung 'kidnapped' her to go outside. 

"Hey,  wait for me. Why are you walking so fast?"

"It's not my fault if i have long legs"

"Ouch, you really know the spot where it hurts"

"Sorry not sorry"

Mina says sarcastically as Chaeyoung laugh more, she walk closer and link arm to Mina without her permission as she drags her to the bench.

"Let's sit here"

"I don't wanna sit with you"

"Why?"

"Can you just leave me alone? I have something i need to do right now"

"But Jihyo told me, oops.. "

"You called Jihyo?"

"Um, actually quite the opposite, she called me"

"HOW THE HECK YOU HAVE HER PHONE NUMBERS?"

"Oh, calm down Myoui. Why are you suddenly acting like this?"

Mina rubs her forehead as she feel like being with Chaeyoung only causing her to get more headache.

"I wanna go home"

"Just a little bit"

"Huh?"

"Today is my birthday"

"Eeh? Haha,  i know you're just joking"

"Let me mourn in peace"

"Huh?"

Chaeyoung looks up to the sky as she show her dimples smile, Mina glances at her as she can feel how gloomy the girl who sit next to her, right now.

Mina sigh as she pats her own shoulder, she look at Chaeyoung as she signal her to rest her head on her shoulder.

"You can use this, only for today, here"

Chaeyoung glances at Mina as she smile softly,  she rest her head on Mina's lap instead as she cover her face with her beret. Mina can feel her pants get wet from tears but she doesn't want to ask more as she just let her calm herself.

Mina stares at the flowers in front of her, it's actually quite nice to see,  so she start looking around as she let Chaeyoung rest on her lap.

Mina suddenly feel an aha moment so she stand up and cause Chaeyoung to fall on the ground.

"Ah, mianhae. I just got an inspiration,  i need to go back to my shop as soon as possible"

"Nomuhae, aren't you too harsh on me?"

"I'm so sorry okay, but i really gotta go"

"Geez, fine"

"I will find a cab"

Chaeyoung quickly hold Mina's wrist as she is still sulking. Her eyes are still red,  but she manage to say calmly.

"I will drive you there"

"Ah, okay. Thank you"

Mina follows Chaeyoung behind as she just realize she's a but rude earlier but she really need to go back to her shop since she wants to try new recipe as she sees the flowers earlier.

Both of them are quiet during the trip to Mina's shop and none of them try to even break the ice betweem them once again. Personally, it's still awkward for Mina to even be with Chaeyoung but she gradually more open up to stranger like Chaeyoung since she just realize that the painter actually has a soft and kind heart although she has bitter tongue.

"Myoui"

"Yes?"

"The thing that happened earlier,  just keep it as that"

"Uh...okay"

"Especially to Jeongyeon unnie"

"Why?"

"No comment"

"Fine, it's not lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter