Chocolate Liquor

Road To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Chaeyoung just done buying their stuffs when they both walk to their own cars.  Mina turn on the engine when suddenly there is a smoke come out from the cap.  Chaeyoung who notice that can't help but laugh. 

"Ahaha,  it seems you get really unlucky today after bumping into me"

Mina just glare at her and call for help as she speak on the phone to Jihyo.

Chaeyoung look up to Mina's car and offer to send her home instead. 

"It will be long,  you car need to be fixed.  I can drive you home if you want? "

"No thanks"

"Still angry because of that kiss? "

"Don't freaking remind me that again just when i totally forget about it.  You rude"

"Hey,  i'm just helping out you know.  It's not like it's your first kiss anyway"

"Even if it's not,  that's just.. "

"Just what? "

Chaeyoung walk closer while Mina move backward.

"J.. Just not right"

Chaeyoung hold her stomach as she keep laughing. 

"You're such a funny girl,  no wonder Jeongyeon unnie likes you"

Mina rub her forehead as she feel annoyed with the girl in front of her. 

"I will go home with taxi"

"Oh,  come on.  I won't bite,  you're not even my type.  I won't seduce you in the car,  i promise"

"Is this a new kind of insult? Excuse me! "

"You can think whatever,  i'm just trying to help"

"I don't need your help"

"Oh,  okay"

Chaeyoung goes to her car and turn on the engine,  she drive slow as she pass by the place where Mina stand. 

"You sure you don't want to get into my car? "

"I'm sure"

"Okay,  i'll go home now.  See you next time"

Mina bring all of her bags full of groceries as she walk to the bus station,  but it seems the bus kind of late as she keep waiting for more than an hour. 

Mina sigh as she sit on the bench,  she wait alone when she hear someone call her,  she glance at the car that stop in front of her. 

"Hey,  come in"

"Huh?  Me? "

"Yes,  i come here to pick you up"

"Eeh? "

"Chaeyoung told me i need to pick you up on the bus stop since your car is being taken"

"Uh,  thank you.. "

Mina get into Chaeyoung's car and let Jeongyeon drive her safely to her place.  Mina thanks Jeongyeon for helping her bring the groceries too. 

"Thank you so much"

"You should thank her too"

"Pass"

Mina look to the side as she look uninterested,  making Jeongyeon laugh. 

"What's wrong with you two,  really? Chaeyoung even mimicking you at home as she try to sound like you and say exactly the same as what you just told me now"

"Eeh?  Really?"

"Uh,  i guess i just talk too much.  Excuse me"

Jeongyeon quickly say her farewel as she drive the car. 

************

Mina is at home enjoying alone time as she bath on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter