White Chocolate

Road To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina tries to think any topic that can melt the ice between them,  so she just blurt out randomly. 

"Did you know,  the Mayan used cacao beans as currency.  10 beans would buy you a rabbit,  meanwhile 100 cacao beans would buy you a slave"

Both Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon glance at Mina as they frown,  before both of them laughing out loud.

"Gahd,  that was so random"

"Such a weird fact"

Chaeyoung sit next to Mina while Jeongyeon pats her head gently. 

"You are interesting girl,  miss Sharon.  No wonder Jeongyeon fall head over heels for you"

"Hey,  correction. I admire her,  she's the best chocolatier here.  I can eat a lot of the chocolate she made"

Mina blush hearing the compliment she get from them both.

****

Mina first day off actually isn't that bad but she really miss working on her kitchen.  She keep glancing at the chocolate shop which near her apartment.  She decide to come and taste different chocolate bonbons than she usually made. 

"Mina ya"

"Eeh?"

"Momoring? Is this your store? "

"Huh? Aniyo,  i work part-time here.  Sana chan is the owner here"

"Eeh?  Really?  That Minatozaki Sana? Isn't she living in Osaka?"

"She just moved in here for a few weeks now"

Momo serve the truffles Mina order earlier.  Mina taste it as her eyes wide open.

"Wow,  this is tasty"

Mina stare at the truffle she just bite half way,  she look at the filling inside the truffle. 

Sana walk in and notice someone she know well from her back view only.  She quickly glomp on her back.

"Mina ya~"

"Y.. Yah,  my truffle.. "

Mina look at the truffle that drop on the floor and get crush on Sana's shoe.

"Sorry,  i will give you another one for free"

"Gosh,  you still haven't change at all Sana chan"

"I'm just excited to see you around.  It's been few years since we both go to the same school"

"Five years to be exact"

"Yes,  oh my, do you still remember? The day we worked together to made that uh mouse aw chocolat?"

"Mousse au chocolat"

"Yeah,  that one"

Sana giggles when Mina corrected her,  Momo just roll her eyes to the side.  Sana keep backhugging Mina as she rest her chin on Mina shoulder.

"I miss you so much Minari"

"Why did you move in here? "

"My dad wanna make branch store so i moved in here"

"Ah,  i see.  I thought you would quit making chocolates,  the you back then always get scolded for ruining your own chocolate handmade"

"Well,  you know,  experience is the best teacher"

Sana talk as she act like a poet,  her act succeed in making Mina and Momo chuckle. 

"Anyway,  how is life?  You look thinner Mina ya"

"Am i?  I'm okay"

"You look pale,  it's the same expression when you accidentally eat that red wine chocolate cake"

"Ugh,  don't remind me about that again"

Sana chuckles,  she stare at her ex co-partner.  Mina still hasn't change much,  except she get thinner than she used to be.

Mina drink her water bottle when Sana ask her something she never think of. 

"Do you get married now? Still ? "

Mina cough while glaring at Sana.  Even after all this years,  she sometimes can't understand why Sana always blurt out something vulgar that easily. 

Momo rub Mina's back slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter