p.s. i love you

P.S. I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi, Hana.

It’s me writing, Taeyong.

 

It’s been a while since the last time I met you, and now you’re getting married to somebody I don’t even know. But anyway, congratulations on your wedding! I gave you the tickets, haven’t I? That’s a small gift from me, I hope you’re enjoying a week in your dream place, Paris.

I remember you used to say your dream is to have a honeymoon in Paris. That’s why I bought the honeymoon package to Paris just for you. I even personally went to Paris to check the places myself, you don’t need to worry, it would be a great trip.

I heard your dad passed away two years ago. I apologize for not being there in your hard time, I know how you feel. Do you remember the accident that took my dad away? It’s been eight years, and I still missing him until now.

Anyway, mom always gave me updates about you. I didn’t told her to tell me everything, just your well being is enough for me to know. I know a bit about Park Chaeyoung, the girl you met in your Korean class. Mom said she is a happy-go-lucky one, and she is happy to know you met a friend like Park Chaeyoung, you gradually changed into a happier person.

Right, I’ve been doing well in my Medical study. I will graduate next month. Surely mom will be there, will you be there too?

 

Hey Hana, I always wonder...

What happened if I confess my feelings back in high school? Hahahaha, weird question, I know.

 

The first time I saw you was in the basketball court. I’ve been watching you since you used to follow Mina to the basketball court to watch her boyfriend play. You would always reading something while waiting for Mina an her boyfriend. I remember you were reading a Harry Potter book at one time, didn’t know what series you were reading though.

 

Do you remember how we officially met for the first time?

Again, you were reading a book at that time, in the basketball court, but without Mina, nor her boyfriend. I gathered up my courage to went over to the bleachers and sat beside you, asking why you were there without your friend. And you said, thw two ditched practice to go for a date, and you already told your dad to pick you up later after the basketball practice, so you just hung out there, reading your book while waiting.

You introduced yourself as Kang Hana, from class 1-2, and you said you never saw me in class. Of course, I was in different class from you, and so I introduce myself to you. You talked about the book you just bought t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter