always.

P.S. I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You look so beautiful!”

 

Hana chuckled at her best friend, Chaeyoung, who squealed like a little girl in perfect english when she came in to the waiting room she was in. A wide smile plastered on her face as she recognized the man on the door, waving to her with his son’s little hand, “Hello, aunt Hana,” he mimicked a kid’s voice, making the two best friends giggled.

“You look beautiful,” Seungyoon, Chaeyoung’s husband said to her, “but of course, my wife comes first.” At the statement, Chaeyoung hit on Seungyoon’s arm as the latter winced.

“Hayoon-ah,” Hana called the three years old boy, making him turned to her, “did aunty look pretty?”

Little Hayoon looked at his aunt, with a shy smile he nodded his head then buried his face on his father’s shoulder. “Look, even Hayoon agrees with us!” Chaeyoung told her, “Anyaway, here’s the bouquet.”

The arranged flowers her best friend held on since she came finally handed to her, Hana smelled the flowers as a soft smile formed on her face, “Thanks, Chaeng. It’s beautiful.”

“A beautiful bouquet for a beautiful bride. Anything for my best friend.”

“It’s a special bouquet,” Seungyoon interrupted, “Chaeyoung pulled an all-nighter to make that, she wants the best bouquet for your wedding.”

Hanna eyed her friend worriedly, “It’s a hassle, isn’t it?”

“I can do it, and I want it to be the best, the most beautiful bouquet I’ve ever made, just for my best friend. Yoon,” Chaeyoung turned to her husband, “can you take Hayoon with you? I want to talk in private.”

With a nod from Seungyoon, the two boys went out from the room, not forgetting to gave Hana a ‘Congratulations on your wedding’ words before doing so.

Chaeyoung took a seat beside her friend as her face turned serious, “Is he here?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Taeyong.”

 

Hana’s smile turned to a little frown, a small sigh escape her lips, “Yeah, he just got here yesterday. Mrs. Lee told him to come home for my wedding, I can’t say no, can I?”

“Right,” Chaeyoung mumbled, “how many years was it?”

The latter nodded, “Five years. He’s studying abroad.”

“I know, did he even talk to you? You’re getting married.”

Hana shook her head, “Nope.”

 

“At all?”

 

“At all.”

 

Chaeyoung let out a sigh as she patted her friend’s shoulder, “I know it’s hard with both your parents married and all, just talk to him before the wedding. You know, just- tell him what you feel.”

The knocks on the door interrupted their talk, as a red hair young man popped in, startling both of them. “Mom told me to come here.”

 

Just in time, Hana massaged her temple.

 

“I’ll be in the hall,” Chaeyoung leaned in to whisper in her ear, “just talk to him.” She gave her one last hug before excusing herself to the hall, leaving the two step siblings in silent.

The red hair man, Hana’s step brother, Lee Taeyong just stood near the door, looking around the waiting room decorated with soft-colored flowers. Hana cleared as she reached for her water bottle and rank an enough amount of water to ease her nervousness.

 

“Nervous?” He talked first, without looking at her.

 

She nodded even though she knew he didn’t saw her doing so, “Yeah.”

The two went quiet as Hana looked down to her laps and played with the bouquet Chaeyoung made for her, she was nervous, not for the wedding. Just being inside a room with Taeyong made her nervous.

“H-how is your study?” She strikes a conversation, hoping that he will just answered it. Casually.

“It’s fine, I’m graduating next month, mom is going there for my graduation.”

 

She hummed, “Mrs. Lee should be proud of you.”

 

“I know, do you want to come too?”

Hana turned to see Taeyong already taking a seat across her, “To London?”

He nodded then shrugged his shoulder, “Well, that’s if you want to.”

 

A small smile formed by her lips, she nodded, “I’ll be there.”

 

“You can come with your husband if you want to.”

“I’ll talk to Youngho about that.”

 

And the two went silent again.

 

Hana cleared , unable to start a conversation again, how was she supposed to bring up the topic Chaeyoung wants her to talk?

“Right,” she watched him taking something from his suit pocket, a handkerchief, “mom told me to give this to you, in case you cry during the whole ceremony.”

She gratefully took the handkerchief in her hand, muttering a small thanks to him.

 

“Taeyong?”

He answered with a hum, eyes met with hers. Hana knew Taeyong better than anyone, she knew him since sophomore in high school and had been friends with him for three years. There was something in his eyes that telling her that he, too, wanted to talk about something.

“Something’s bothering you?”

The edge of his lips stretched into a small grin, but it didn’t reached his eyes, “You always knew.”

“I’ve known you for years,” she can’t help but to chuckle, “you’re an important person to me.” Hana took a deep breath as her fingers fiddled with the bouquet, “I actually want to say thank you, for being a good friend all through high school. And than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter